Recent content by izarith

1. I

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

flareblitzshipping is already taken, i'm afraid, but the other one is available. i rather like NoMansLandShipping for the two of them~
  2. I

PerfectWorldshipping (Sycamore/Lysandre)

th-thanks so much, guys /// "your fic is killing me" - truly the greatest praise one can hope to hear ;o OKAY well first of all i apologize for the double post. i solemnly swear to never do it again!! (´Д`) aaand apparently i couldn't resist hopping on the fanmix train either... i'm too...
  3. I

dang that fanmix is so good!! i don't know many of the artists but the lyrics are spot on, yo. excuse me while i go sob a bit brb :') finished my dumb fic which is really short (sorry) and i wrote it in reverse order for some reason?? strange things happen when you start writing at 4 am, man...
  4. I

oh goD DAMN IT i try to get away from gay pokemon shippings, but they keep draggin me back in like a black hole or some'n. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS. and it just has to be a tragic romance, too. my eternal achilles heel >8( but anyway. y'all gotta check out this person's art if you haven't...
  5. I

not really sure who you mean by "Lady Suicune"? can't find any character by that name on the 'pedia... Ash/Suicune is ShieldShipping, if that's what you're looking for. Ash/Princess Sara seems to be unnamed as far as i can tell. and Ash/Mew is DreamShipping. (:
  6. I

ash/liza is CharizardShipping ash/jessie is most commonly known as RedShipping, i do believe ash/meowth is MeoAshShipping (truly the most creative of names) ash/maylene is MomonShipping & i'm not entirely sure what you mean by your last question. ash/johanna is already named...
  7. I

AirplaneShipping - Kamitsure (Elesa) x Fuuro (Skyla)

alright~ airplaneshipping fanart album! not as much there as there technically could be, but i'm very picky when it comes to art ;o are there any good fics for this ship? i browsed through ffnet but couldn't find anything worthwhile... such is life, i suppose :')
  8. I

hmm... maybe Salineshipping? i always associate hugh with the colour grey, and "grey"+"water" obviously makes me think "salt water"... or maybe we could go fish themed!! Minnowshipping or Morayshipping, perhaps? ;p
  9. I

AirplaneShipping - Kamitsure (Elesa) x Fuuro (Skyla)

this ship is so cute! c: let's see, a topic of discussion.... How do you think Elesa & Skyla would initially get together? i think they would meet at skyla's gym leader initiation ceremony & hit it off as "just friends" first. sort of a slow build type of relationship. eventually elesa...
  10. I

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

eureka seven honestly i kind of hate it, but holland is the latest addition to my husbando harem so i'm forcing my way through it anyhow :')
  11. I

king of pokelantis/ashley is already Personashipping, it seems :o
  12. I

Nightmare fuel in cartoons

the brave little toaster, man. B| i love it, but it was ridiculously dark for a kids film. especially a kids film about talking appliances. there's the beginning, with the air conditioner that goes insane and destroys itself... that shit gives me the straight up jibblies just remembering it...
  13. I

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

alright, you know what, i am officially getting my lazy self up & at 'em to write some for you.... it may take a while, but i'll try my damnedest ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ because they are too kawaii for words and it's criminal that there's hardly any good fic for them!
  14. I

Music What song are you currently listening to?

studio walkaround ("3D" music) - pogo youtube.com/watch?v=uWS4PxglYZA (:
  15. I

How do you feel when the ship you named gets widely known...?

i've named so many ships, but a lot of them are crack to the extreme, so unfortunately they're not really used... ever. ;_; some possible exceptions though: affinityshipping (red/pikachu) eagleshipping (archer/petrel) godtiershipping (n/red) heronshipping (brycen/skyla) hesperiashipping...
Back
Top Bottom