J
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought it was mentioned, hmm, I'll edit that.
    And ignore my post, I accidentally posted it in the game thread when I meant to post it in the Index thread. xD
    I'm wondering when they got the go ahead for Book 2. If it was towards the end of production I could understand, but otherwise yeah, it would have been nice for a problem to be left and developed during the six month timeskip. Naw, I'm just a derp. ._. Thank you for putting up with me. :3c

5'2''. You? Should we count Pathik? (not an avatar, but he was 150 when he talked to Aang)
    I liked that too. xD

Yes. Why were you toasting it in the oven though? xD I've never tried that.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Stick to what you're good at, Bryke. Leave the shipping to the fans, that way you won't be blamed for ruining their lives 5eva.
    The general opinion on it seems mixed, from what I've all read. I think the idea is neat~

If you don't like green eggs and ham why don't you just tell Sam I Am?

Raspberries is what you call it if you wanna sound fancy-like~

Here, have a picture of Caterpie dressed up as Pyramid Head instead. :3c B-but how could things go so bad? ;~;

Indeed. :( Speaking of elves, planning to watch Rise of the Guardians?

I heard something about people calling the internet version of Ulysses. You either love it or hate it with all of your being. Or don't know what the hell is going on. I'm in the last category. xD

Grrr I still have yet to see it. :s Do you know the episode name?

You'd be no match for me in your Confusion. :p

That they did. I thought it was one of the better episodes this season.
    Oh yes, definitely! Some are memorable in a good way, and some in a bad way. :p

Yeah, maybe :( Let's hope that never happens.

And oops I somehow missed that. I fixed it now. And can I have a spot?
    Yeah, it's fun to work with different students but at the same time it's hard to get to know them because I work with them for only a short amount of time. Next week I'm subbing as a librarian assistant for the whole week so that should be fun!

And yep, at least where I live everyone has their power.

And yes, we'll add it to the waiting list. Just write in thread you want it moved there so it's easier to keep track. ^^
    Awww :<
    I am planning to host another one after the current one to test if having slightly more players will affect the game badly. Games on the forums are different from board games after all.

Ikr, it is sometimes dramatic living with such family ><
    ...phew what a relief. I carry my own pens and related items anyways. But last time I did a cleanup and all sorts of items were found. Can you imagine a tape recorder inside a mobile phone charger ><
    Whoops! I forgot xD! Sorry if it isn't good...

3.5/5

You were playing a very risk move disabling all the Night Actions including the Nightkill like that, but fortunately, you saved the cop from being rolecop checked in the same night. You told me that you were going to claim out in the open that you caused it, but luckily you saw that it was a bad move and didn't since it was too risky. Judging from how you played before and how you played in my Mafia, you improved. When you thought that somebody was suspicious, you pointed it out and caused a lynch. You got the last Mafia member like that and so won the game. That showed that you were willing to take risks you knew that you were able to take. Taking such risks is what makes a game interesting and fun.
    oh ok, well don't be disaapointed.

Damn, i will need to be away from bmgf for some time. I need to prepare for my entrance exams.
    They had no time limit (though the game would be over once a main faction won). And getting someone killed through lynch meant that he had to place the first vote on such a person.

Why are you so interested in all of this anyway? x)
    Haha, yep! They learn all about Europe too. It's a lot of work to learn about all the different countries. But I always liked it when I was in school.

But my job at the high school has now ended. So, I'm back to subbing in other schools randomly. xD

Sandy caused my power to go off for 6 days. And then my television and phone didn't work for another 2 days afterward. But it's all fixed now. But yeah, it was pretty miserable because it was freezing at night. It was about 40 degrees (fahrenheit) outside. So I had to use lots of blankets. But besides the power outage, we didn't have any damage to the house. We lost some trees, but it wasn't that bad.

Which companies are you hoping to work at?

And yay! I'm sure the game will be worth the wait.
    Yes Iteru was the lizard, and I'd have to go through the archieves to see if he indeed had those powers or not.

Oh yeah, looks like Spock and Lizard also had triple votes and cop powers. Yeah, being a 1-man party is tough, so I gave them enough powers to let them have as much chance to win as any of the main factions.
    Nothing, Spock just worked like a normal Spock. Lizard got the extra benefit of getting a 1 time kill immunity too I believe, as Lizard would have an unfair match-up otherwise (Spock would be able to kill roughly 2/3 of the game, while lizard could only kill 1/3). That's at least why Lizard could also lynch people towards their victory condition, while Spock could only kill them.
    Spock had to nightkill 3 people, Lizard had to nightkill/lynch 3 people, wizard had to be attacked by two different factions (or once by Spock I guess), Banana had to be lynched, and illuminati won if at least one of them stayed alive untill the end.
    :sweatlol: Oh well, I had to try.

Anyway, good luck with it. It sounds awesome!
    Yeah, I'm not concerned with getting A's in these two courses. I mean, if I can manage to get A's in them awesome, but I'm not going to cry over a B or a C. Completing my degree is more important than worrying about my GPA xD

I'm doing a Bachelor's of Science in Biology. What is your program?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom