J Jay
Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahahahaha that's what I figured. I've got my settings so I never get that dialogue box for Game Chat, so sometimes I forget it's even a thing.
    I said no to game chat and I guess that meant no trade for us ahahaha. I'm trading with someone else real quick; also, I prefer game chat off because I know I sound like a little girl 6_9
    The 6IV I got was male, so if you need a female with prankster, I've got one with 5IVs. The 7 to 1 gender ratio is super annoying ahahahaha.
    I finally got a 6IV, but it has Inner Focus instead of Prankster. You're going to use it for a Mega Luke though, right?
    Also, I decided on Cosmo for a nickname for Ledian.
    I agree with the nerf of steel resistances, but yeah.. It seemed like it was directed to metagross but other important moves were nerfed as well, just like weather.. A welcome change. If Steven is the champion I'm betting he'll have M-Metagross. Please no, m-mence no.. Maybe hydreigon, it needs more speed and maybe a typing change since now it's weak x4 to fairies.

I was wishing M-Gallade too, gardevoir got mega.. Wynaut Gallade? I'd like m-milotis and ludicolo.. They need to shine some more, look what megas did to mawile and manectric.
    I don't think they'll make a 180º turn with steel types like you want, since the base of almost all steel types is defenses. It'd be like making rock types faster and so on..
    Haha, it wouldn't surprise me if we get the mega-mory you describe. From the count of megas we got a good amount is Hoenn native (Blazi, Gardevoir, manectric, mawile, absol and medicham), for once I'd like to see Megas from Unova, iy's only region (besides Kalos) who didn't get mega 'mons. That's unfair.

Agreed, maybe they'll make tarrein for something mor ein 7th gen, but it's too early to think about that.
    It shouldn't take that much longer! I should hopefully get the 6IV today, since I've got a 6IV ditto + a 5IV lucario from breeding hasty onto them. I can't believe I get a shiny so easily when I'm not looking for it. I hope I have this kind of luck when breeding my Sentret later, gosh. You only get them when you don't want them.
    Edit because I am silly: I didn't come up with a name yet, I'll probably have a name for it when we trade so I'll tell you then.
    Heya, I figured I'd give you an update on Riolu. I've got the egg moves blaze kick, bullet punch, and crunch on them thanks to a WT, and I'll get Hasty nature in a bit, so after that I'll just have to get the 6IV.
    Also, I figured I'd offer it to you since I got it while breeding Riolus for ya; I actually got a shiny Riolu yesterday. It's not as good as it could be, but it's a shiny; serious natured (I know, lame), 4IVs (missing atk and speed), has its HA and the egg moves I mentioned. I'll keep on breeding for a 6IV, but I figured I'd offer it.
    If we don't get a MegaGross I will be pisssed, and I'm not the biggest fan of Megas; I am however, a massive fan of Metagross and I'm not pleased at the compounded nerfs it has received in Gen VI. For completeness sake, let's get MegaMence and Mega Dragonite as well (Mega Hydreigon can be held off until next gen or Z). Alongside the all-but-confirmed Mega Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza/Sceptile/Swampert I'd also like to see Mega Gallade (Fairy/Fighting), Mega Milotic, Mega Shifty, Mega Ludicolo and Mega Skarmory with no added defence - if GF wants Steel types to be used more offensively, they have to make them more offensive. Having said that we'll now get MegaMory 65/80/140/40/170/70, just to piss me off. I'd hope that the total Mega count for OR/AS is less than 15 and that almost all of them are Hoenn natives, but I know I'm in the minority.

I wouldn't make too much of the changes yet. It could just be generating hype or referring to a slew of new Mega Evolutions, which we now know would be enough to shake up the metagame. Again, I seriously doubt there will be a big change to gameplay mechanics in the middle of a generation.
    Ih dear, my bad :p Sorry. Flygon will be weak to stealth rock and gale wings if we wanna be more accurate, though I don't see that much talonflames now, and I'd rather have STAB earthquake/earth power for steels and m-gengar, but bug will help with a good amount too. It's a hard choice..

It's movepool is decent to do some damage, but it can be better (as you surely know via tutor it learns some useful ones).. The worst one must be carracosta's. And you're right~

I see, it'd make an awesome mixed sweeper! Well.. We're kinda theorizing, but who knows which 'mons will get megas.. I think metagross will get one :( And you?

Agreed, unless we get a poké Z we won't get more tutors. In Hoenn though, it was said there'll be changes to the games, I wonder what they're referring to. In Hoenn we had tutors, so I'm positive there'll be in ORAS too :9
    I like the bug/dragon typing for it, it's a good change but the x4 weakness to ice will keep it back again. My, poor Kuyrem :( BW-Kyurem are still my favs~

Well, it doesn't need to be bug egg group to explain how it learns it zubat learns mean look no having eyes :p, lilligant is a good example. If flygon learns quiver dance someday.. *daydreams*, via tutor if they put it back in OR/AS, I miss some tutor exclusive moves.. XY tutors are the cheapest. :(
    Oh, you mean like my theory of grass/dragon M-Sceptile? I think it's possible but don't see the typing change.
    Since it's GF I think they'll give another charm :p (I just don't know what for.. XD). Well, living dexes can be helpful fir new games, like.. Y'all keep catching and hatching.. I've got all the 'mons so I just trasfer 'em to fill the dex :9

I'm totally hyped about how'll the dex will be in OR/AS, and if they'll finally give my flygon a mega He deserves it and you know it XD
    At all, thanks for the offer ^^ but I completed the dex a while ago (for shiny charm purposes).
    My, you have bank? I'm so jealous now :eek: Will you try to make a living dex?
    I can still help ya, at least for tradeback :9
    My, I just remembered DS wi-fi's going down soon.. :( I'm gonna miss it. More importantly, I'm not gonna complete the dexes in time :bawl:

Haha, I guess so ^^ I wonder why though.. Don't think he did something wrong for the mods to delete it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom