J Jay
Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it Oshawott? xD I wish they had given it something good. Sure I will try and find something else to trade you.
    Hey Professor J Jay! Would you be willing to negotiate a trade for HA Tepig?
    It's fine, I can do IVs and egg moves myself (can just use my current Blaze Emboar as the parent before it is retired rip).

Sure thing, I'll try and catch you later this evening. Good luck, she's a fast one :p
    I guess I'm just lucky. :p
    Though I still haven't bred mine since I'm hunting down Oshawott.
    Hey man, I'd love to get a Tepig! I've been looking on the GTS on-and-off and haven't managed to snag one yet. Anything you'd want for one?
    Ah, too bad you can't give aerospace or motorsport a shot. Both seem interesting. And I'm sure your history is filled with more things than just education. At any rate you should keep looking for any opportunities that you can and make some connections along the way, because those can help you greatly. Well whatever happens, you should look for something that you can at least enjoy doing a bit, and of course a nice income is something to consider too haha. And that scenario you describe does seem pretty bad; though personally I was never too big on the education system anyway. I prefer to get a general crash course through school and pursue extended learning on my own.

Here in the U.S.? With all the recent cuts to the space budget I'm not so sure about that ehe. But yeah, it would be easy to make that jump, but I am also kind of leaning towards the computer science/game design side as well. So it might be best to follow the engineering route first, and that way I could make the jump to either side if I decide to.

Also, it's a bit late but Happy New Year!
    I know that feeling. I used to have a job tutoring Math and English to elementary students, and it got unbearable fast. What would your ideal job be?
    And yeah, I've noticed that a bit here too, in STEM and IT fields anyway. My new computer science teacher came fresh out of university without even having to go through any teaching certificate education because the demand for comp sci teachers is so high, since all the fresh comp sci graduates go on to work in IT companies.

Particle physics is an interesting subject! I'm leaning more towards the astrophysics side, but then again I don't want to be doing theoretical research all day.
    I'll watch Daytona 24 and if that race fails, I might just watch the GTLM and GTD exclusive round and that's it.

Petrol wouldn't be a bad move with the new regs. Though, I feel like now in racing, when they try to solve a problem they make another one which could be better or worse depending on the new problem.
    True DP teams would be furious :/. but personally what is happening right now, P2 are falling (maybe not with new 2017 regulation but we'll have to wait). Guess IMSA is in a very difficult place right now.

Yeah TK. He was such an amazing driver, lot of respect goes to him from me. He deserves everything he got (like you said, his career was legend).

By the way what is your opinion on fuel flow limits?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom