Recent content by J.watts

1. J

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

I would be a Poison-type gym leader. :3 I'm thinking I'd be the 6th or 7th gym leader the player would have to face. My team: ~ Vileplume (Lv. 35) ~ Gengar (Lv. 39) ~ Morobareru (Lv. 44)
  2. J

Random Messages #Seven

I want to go to Tokyo! I might go there this summer.
  3. J

Random Messages #Seven

Hey Rainbow Girl!! *hugs* :3
  4. J

Do you have a Skype account?

I had one for like a day. The games wouldn't load for me so I just didn't bother with it afterward. xD
  5. J

Random Messages #Seven

Hiiiii everyone~ :D We should all have a dance party. Right now.
  6. J

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Hiun City from Pokemon Black and White OST
  7. J

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

When I'm sick, I don't feel like eating anything because nothing tastes right. x( I just drink water and take medicine and hope that I'll get better the next day.
  8. J

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Thanks @ everyone that commented on my picture! /toolazytoquote XD AWWWW your dog is so adorable... I wanna hug it :3
  9. J

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I'm not really sure... I think I may pick the Grass-type or the Fire-type. (:
  10. J

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I think it's better if there aren't too many people on a forum. Less lag D;
  11. J

Random Messages #Seven

Hello everyone! I'd just like everyone to know that I HATE SCIENCE PROJECTS WITH A PASSION!!! That is all. (:
  12. J

What type would the user above be?

Hmm... Bug/Psychic? xP
  13. J

How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling really frustrated because I have a lot to do tonight... I just hope I can stop procrastinating soon and do it. -.-;;
  14. J

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Your Love by Nicki Minaj.
  15. J

Black and White Music Discussion

The songs I like the most out of the ones I've heard so far are Tower of Heaven, almost all the city themes, the Dive music, and the Yaguruma Forest music. BW really has some nice songs, I think they might become my favorite main game series music!
Back
Top Bottom