Dorothy
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• things that are new:
    i am now old and wisened, like ian mckellen.

things that are the same:
    i am hella gay, like ian mckellen
    Oh pls :p I'm sure your fic has already been nominated, unless you hadn't nominated youself.
    I still have to introduce my nominations D: I've been really busy this week with it being my last week of school.
    Heads up, just posted the revised Chapter Eleven! The last scene has had something of a rewrite
    Oooooh. You know, I always wanted to read those comics, I mean I've only watched the movie but the comics always seemed so awesome from what I've noticed.
    Ooh, nice! Well done. I wouldn't have the first clue on how to do any of that. Haha.
    Personal anniversary of sorts.

never been, probably won't, I don't live in texas. my theatre has cuddle seats and I have someone to cuddle with so I think I win :bounce:
    I am also going to see Xmen tonight to celebrate something, although not the end of high school. Also already saw it once so it's again for me.
    I was there for the lifeboat show, but the town council got the date wrong on the posters and I missed it :/ Righto! It's probably going to be done by the end of this week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom