Recent content by Dorothy

1. Dorothy

Notice from the Staff team regarding recent spoiler policy

I agree with this 100%. I think it's far more fair and equitable to just implement an at-your-own-risk policy around the relevant forums.
  2. Dorothy

Notice from the Staff team regarding recent spoiler policy

Frankly, I think it's excessive to have a spoiler moratorium in the first place. Enforce something like that prerelease against leaks except in designated threads, sure, I get that, but once a game is released it should be fair game to discuss anything and everything that's in it. This sort of...
  3. Dorothy

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I feel like this might be a bit too much to expect for a children's anime whose purpose is to advertise a video game and its associated creatures. Not to say it's impossible, but it doesn't feel likely with the demo they're targeting.
  4. Dorothy

No there hasn't.
  5. Dorothy

lol what? No it didn't. It wasn't a phenomenon anymore but it was and remains popular, and Yusei and Jaden in particular are beloved by fans. You are mistaking the fading of a fad, which are always temporary, to integral damage to the brand. Pikachu is the mascot of Pokemon, but that doesn't...
  6. Dorothy

Well, Yu-Gi-Oh, first of all, but second of all, the intellectual property is Pokemon, not Ash and Pikachu - the anime has always been driven more by the creatures themselves than by character development of any depth, so it's silly to assume out of hand that it cannot be successful without one...
  7. Dorothy

It's a good thing the anime is for children and not adult western fans
  8. Dorothy

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

There's things they can have him do, but that's different from having places to take his character. He's achieved his driving goal for the entire series. By all rights, he's reached his conclusion as a character.
  9. Dorothy

Says who? Pikachu being the franchise mascot doesn't mean it has to be the main Pokemon of every protaganist. Undoubtedly there would be a role for a Pikachu to play in any soft or hard reboot of the anime but I think you're engaging in unnecessarily rigid thinking here. There is no reason that...
  10. Dorothy

He should. If I was a writer of the show I'd have no fucking idea where to possibly go with his character.
  11. Dorothy

TEEN: Lone Star Shine Down

Lastly for now, it's the Champion, Johnson! Hope y'all enjoyed these interludes. I'll catch y'all back here in a month or two, when Lone Star Shine Down resumes!
  12. Dorothy

TEEN: Lone Star Shine Down

Hey folks, still waiting on that Dex drop. In the meantime, check out Desi! Can you guess who I had him visually modeled after?
  13. Dorothy

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Not a fan of the fact that we have another Rotom Phone.
  14. Dorothy

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Don't be silly. It was literally in the most recent game.
  15. Dorothy

Who do you think is the plot twist villain for ScarVio?

I pegged Clavell for a villain the moment I saw him.
Back
Top Bottom