J
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oi, that's not right. Gordon didn't give me a commemorative RM hat... That must make you special or something.
    Oh I have no problems with that like the Regis or Lake Trios. Um aren't are Pokemon set to lv 50 when we link up?
    Oh, and I don't use legendaries in battle, put it this way; If I can't use em in the Battle Frontier I dont even bother training them.
    Ok, I live in VA so its 11:51 AM here, I have no classes on Tue/Thur and on MWF I'm done at 1:25 so maybe later in the afternoon around 3 or 4.

I'll message you when I am done.
    Sorry, at home I don't have wi-fi connection. I'm going back to college because spring break ends tomorrow. How about sometime this week we can battle does that sound good?
    I've finished it almost a week ago an my team is from 61-70 in lvs.

I'm going to start over next week though.
    No, its fine making friends is a cool way to learn more about the series and the way other people feel about things on the show or games.
    Just saw a post about how easy the gyms are in BW, I got White...and I agree completely when I sat down and played my badge case filled up so quick it wasn't even funny...I only play when I'm bored too. It is really sad I haven't played in 3 days! Maybe its just that I've been playing for so long that Pokemon isn't much of a challenge, but I'll tell you one thing Platinum at least made me work for the badges.

I'm hoping the 3rd game for the BW series will be better when it comes to challenging gyms. Oh, and welcome to the forum!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom