Recent content by jackjt8

1. J

Eevee's

what are their natures? i could use 1 or 2... and i could give u some beldum's... i did the same thing as u.
  2. J

YA-RMT

ok i've fixed it now... you learn something new everyday...
  3. J

YA-RMT

i listed the primary ability i wanted and the hidden ability... edit: wait, i know pokemon are along alowed 1 ability but i throught they could have a secondary one aswell? well if they cant i'll chane things...
  4. J

Darkrai

darkuray lvl 100 OT- marcelo serious 287/226/228/303/224/306 dark void, blizzard, nightmare, dream eater its cheap- just 1 rare candy :) with any pokemon
  5. J

Giving Away Christmas Presents!!!

Same here. if you can do DW, i would like a MALE: DW Spiritomb Timid And if possable a MALE: DW Torchic Jolly/adamant (Hidden ability: speed boost) FC in sig. Thanks -Jackjt8
  6. J

YA-RMT

Hello, I have just planned my first team for use on Wi-Fi, etc... And i wanted some feedback from the uses of the forums. Now, i need help with the moves (doubles) and items… but otherwise: Annoying Tank- Spiritomb- Timid @ Leftovers? Ability- Infiltrator EVs- Hp-252, Spe-252, Def-4...
  7. J

Complete My Team!

Hello, i have just started to create my first team for use on wi-fi, and i wanted some help finishing it off. now, all i want is a "little" feed back and generaly a few improvements you think i should make. also i need a lead for my team if you could help me with that. so, i just need a small...
  8. J

The Complete My Team Thread

Hello, i have just started to create my first team for use on wi-fi, and i wanted some help finishing it off. now, all i want is a "little" feed back and generaly a few improvements you think i should make. also i need a lead for my team if you could help me with that. so, i just need a small...
  9. J

Lockdown for B&W?

make the page and email to a admin of site for them to upload it!
  10. J

Dex fillers

-Arceus -East sea Shellos/Gastrodon -Hippopotas/Hippowdon -Leafeon -Glaceon -Probopass i have them...... well if i dont i can get them easy.... offer me something...
  11. J

Wanted: Pokemon with all contest ribbons

1st i've lost my old post so heres a new one. i have a large group of pokemon ready but... i just need the person with the pokemon. update: VGC09 shiney milotic lvl 51 TRU arceus lvl 100 NOTE: these are rare and i'm not trading them unless something bigger is sent. jirachi smr2010 (lvl 5)...
  12. J

Want Celebi, Deoxys, Crown Beasts and Manaphy, offering most other stuff.

i can get you Manaphy, Celebi i need a SS groundon. if you have one
  13. J

wanted: Soul dew

i could pull the strings abit... and get you the wishmkr.
  14. J

dragonair aqua tail draco meteor thunderbolt surf + sinnoh camp ribbon the milktank's in hg... give me a min or 2 edit: miltank strength gyro ball heal bell wake-up slap
  15. J

thanks. i'm ready now... just need to add the fc... edit added! i'm ready when you are! NOTE: use weak pokemon for trading items! and use my platinum fc!!!
Back
Top Bottom