J
Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They always use the most recent game. In 2012, BW was used. So in 2013, they will use BW2.
    and your team doesn't need to be ALL level 100. All battles are held are flat battles, so your Pokemon need to be at level 50 or above.
    And Ubers are NOT allowed. they might accept Heatran, but that double ground weakness will cripple it against the common earthquake.
    To even have a chance at the worlds, I recommend that you learn about EV training. It helps A LOT.
    And learn about battle strategy. even with my knowledge, I didn't make it past the qualifiers.

So here are the basic rules about official tournaments in a nutshell.
    -All battles are double battle.
    -Ubers are forbidden.
    -Sky Drop is banned due to a glitch(idk if it will be banned with BW2),dark void is banned because it is the evilest move ever. XD
    -Pokemon must have legitamate movesets
    -All battles are flat battles, your Pokemon need to be at least level 50
    -be prepared for some tough opponents out there.

And feel free to ask me ANYTHING. Cuz I'm usually bored :3

EDIT: Forgot one thing. No duplicate Pokemon
    You wouldn't need to be much older actually, at 12, you're in the senior division :) . People younger than you get into the Championships through winning the nationals.
    And minors (like us) get to have free tickets for the parents too. And you get free hotel rooms.
    But you gotta have an awesome team, not that many people get to compete in the worlds.
    I think all of the championships have been held in the Americas so far.
    Although it is possible to get free air fare to a championship. Read it here: Pokémon World Championships 2012 | What is Worlds? - The Road to Worlds
    Yo!
    I'm a super moderator and the co-head of the Video Game and B2W2 sections, if that's what you mean.
    Wai hai thar :3.
    To answer your questons....
    How did you get to the Pokemon World Championships?: I was driven there, I can't drive legally for a few years. This year, it was in Waikaloa village, Which is on the west side of Hawaii's Big island. And I live on the east side of Hawaii island, and there's no way I would pass up an opportunity like that!
    Where is it?:The location changes every year. Next year it will be in Canada(Vancouver to be more precise).
    It is possible to go to the Championships for free, if you can manage to beat the State and National Championships. Or fly straight there and try and get lucky with the last-chance qualifiers (which is what I did :p ).
    And you better get a good team prepared XD.
    Rather hard question so many good ones.
    Though
    (In no particular order after the first two)
    The Real World
    Galaxies
    Early Birdie
    Umbrella Beach
    Tidal Wave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom