J
Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Yep! Oh and i'm gonna try to get a Garchomp. Then, i'll sweep you the way "Cynthia" REALLY sweeps :U

Even with my crush on Silver, I feel like changing my avatar to Cynthia again right now. Just out of the sake of RIVALRY!
    ^o^
    D
    Well, now! It look's like its time for another fun battle~Are you ready, trainer? I won't hold baack...*giggle*
    <3
    D
    I was thinking what trainer you see me as being like XD I think you would see me as being like Cynthia, the Champion of the Sinnoh region. We're both female, quite skilled trainers who've beaten you/paul before, both are a lot older than you and be good battle mentors, both have the wisdom of an older person (somehow), I think Cynthia might also be around my age, too.....

Now I need pokemon like hers. :U I need a Garchomp, a Lucario, a Togekiss! Pokemon Cynthia uses!!! XD
    D
    Oh, okay, Mr., i'll go get my ds xD;
    D
    Lets battle rival.

>D
    D
    I know.

I said pink cuz all my favorite clothes are pink :p

Fashion is fun. For me, anyways! lol
    D
    Awesome!^^

I like hmn..pink! Cuz its the color of the cutest dresses and skirts I have that aren't lolita^^
    D
    Ah, alright then :3

Hmn...whats your favorite color?
    :3
    D
    Oh the Ash ones. I think they'd be hard to find, since, i forget what topic they were in now...*sweat drop*

Those different colored pokemon sound beeaaautiful <3

Do you like dragons?
    :)
    D
    I was less afraid to wear a dress today cuz of gardevoir. And I made a belt with a light sabor 'sword' on it that went around my skirt :) Now i'm tough and ferce like you and paul are!!!^^
    D
    Hmn...

Your a brave, determand, detecated friend?
    D
    Actually my favorite pokemon is Jirachi. I was just obsessed with gardvoir before bed last night cuz of its japanese name...xD; "Sir Knight". yeah...
    D
    You don't like Ash? Oh, thats okay, then^^ He has his flaws too anyways.

I see you as ferce like Paul is! But hopefully in a nice way^^
    D
    Medications are kind of like these little pills you have to take if your not emotionally stable...so you don't go completely insane :(

Like me. They re-wire the brain and stuff. Like people with aspergers, also like me, need them a lot....

Hopefully you never will need them.

D
    Okay...I'll try to look those up XD You should like being compaired to Ash, he's a great guy XD
    D
    ....stop, please! It's no use to force myself to look at her post if i'm still too scared to. You'll just be sinking down to her level if you keep begging me!!! T__T Serebii.net is an easy place to make friends, ya know. People really do talk back a lot faster on there. I don't have many friends irl. I fear rejection. If you got us BOTH banned, I wouldn't be able to handle it....not till i'm on a 3rd med. Please? Wait till i'm on a 3rd med? Otherwise, i'm not gonna wanna talk to you for awile cuz this is making me feel really sick :( Don't pressure me pokeparadox....
    D
    No, I know you can intimidate i'm really shaking over ALL OF THIS right now........they say your like Ash on here. You really are tough and filled with courage, aren't you....
    D
    At least let me eat some foods first....

And, by the way, you wouldn't be the only one banned.

I'LL be banned, too.....because she bullied me in a way I can't describe to anyone else.

Least i'll crush their hearts and hopes about people in this world. Forever.....

I'm shivering right now....please, paul, lets talk happy stuff right now.....

like pokemon battles...their so beautiful......
    D
    I'll tell you later....i'm too scared to look at her post right now.

I might ask to be put on a 3rd medication for this tomarrow.

It may help me stand up to her better. Cuz i'm still soo emotionally unstable....
    D
    ....you really like the name Trioxhydre, don't ya? <3 I was Pachibakfoon here as my indentity...xD; But, ya know, I loved being Trioxhydre. :3 *nod nod...*

Anyways, either way, I don't wanna think about serebii.net right now....i'll just miss having my visiter comments open on there.....

And, God knows what that girl could do then.

I'm afraid of her....
    But I must be strong. Trioxhydre is a name my friends know me by.

Not just my name on a STUPID forum.

^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom