J
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    ....Rarity like's tresure, at least. And jewals.

Cheating, well.....she.....flirts? XD;

Rouge isn't really into darkness.

I haven't really seen her steal. XD Yet.
    D
    Also, if you like Rouge the Bat, MAYBE you'd like Rarity from My Little Pony. Maybe.

They probably share some personality traits (i don't remember rouge much).

And they look kind of simular anyways.
    D
    Yeah, he's more cool. Now RIKU is what i'd call 'sexually attractive'. Shadow's more like a 'cool' guy. Not really a hottie to me anymore XD Unlike when I was younger.

Yeah i'm okay with Rouge in Sonic Heroes at least. Actually, I mighta mostly disliked her cuz it woulda felt weird to like her due to how much this one best friend of mine disliked her......but that was YEARS ago. Chances are, she could even become MY FAVORITE Sonic character now (though i'm pretty sure she isn't) and that friend likely wouldn't even care at all anymore. But i'm pretty sure I like Shadow more.

Rouge actually looks a bit like Rarity, though. And I totally can't deney that she's my favorite pony XD Well, I like Fluttershy, too. But maybe Rarity a bit more. I think she's the most gratitudeful pony and she's cool looking anyways. :p
    D
    I'm not really attracted to his hedgehog form (SUPRISE, though; I USED to have a crush on his hedgehog form. when I was 15. But I outgrew it xD; I'm not really into furries).

But he's kind of nice looking drawn as a human. Again, he's no Riku. And I think he's more 'cool' than 'cute' now, I would think. Even drawn as a human. XD
    D
    Sonic Heroes is probably the only video game Rouge seem's to be a decent enouth character in to me IMO. XD She at least makes Shadow feel better about his situation. I dunno....maybe she's just manipulating him. But its still nice to see her value him as a friend, concidering he's so confused and they have to work together. She does help him. Thats something to thank her for. :)

I love Team Dark's theme in Sonic Heroes too.

I think its awesome sounding ^_^

I didn't even play video games when I was 6 XD I probably just barely knew what Disney was too.

I started gaming around age 9. XD
    D
    Yeah, I kind of liked Shadow even when I was confused.....even though he can be pretty 'violent', I admire him.

Yes, my profile picture DOES say "Let the chaos control you".

ITS BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF RIKU OVIOUSLY

XD *eye roll of DOOM~*

I'm such an Amy over Riku XD I like won't let ANYONE replace him. srsly!
    D
    Actually, he's like, my favorite sonic character EVER now. XD He may of had Maria killed on him but he doesn't let this loss hold him back! He tries to give hope to EVERYONE. As a tribute to gratitude, I totally can't help but LOVE this~<3 Also, he's kinda cute XD Maybe not as cute as Riku (I'M LOYAL TO RIKU!!!) but dang. Drawn as a HUMAN, he is a TOTAL bish. And he looks awesome too. And i'm gonna add pictures of them to wheatley's club and maybe even make an album. XD

Yeah, the way I was, it does seem suprising I would like a character like Shadow. Your not the only one who's been shocked by this, though! Some other friend of mine was too lol (one i haven't talked to for awile but might wanna talk to again someday now that i have my gratitude X3; )
    D
    Plus, even though I, LOOVE pastel colors and all, meh; I want a DARKER profile now. XD There IS such a thing as too much of a good thing!

I'M SOO HAPPY WE ARE FRIENDS AGAIN
    ^____^
    PS; i'm not changing my avatar, though. XD It looks.....Badarse. X3
    D
    Okay, i'm making my profile Shadow theme RIGHT NOW
    >D XD <3

Yay! Rivals! Just...like....OLD TIMES!
    :D ^_____^
    *cheer's*
    D
    Actually, I am Shadow X3; I should totally theme my profile after him sometime ^_^

Take care ^_^
    D
    I love Shadow. Even with his loss, he's willing to get better from it.

^_^

I feel he's a lot like me.

^_^
    D
    That version of the song is also really cool! ^_^
    D
    I'm going to listen to that one next ^_^
    Group of Gratitude - Bulbagarden Forums
    Your invited to our new group ^_^
    D
    Sonic Adventure "It Doesn't Matter (Sonic)" Music Request - YouTube
    ^_^
    D
    I love how cool rarity looks in lolita!

Its almost as cool as Riku is X3
    D
    I need to look up all of these X3; I know We Can, Live and Learn, His World, and, It doesn't matter. I need to see the others too X3
    D
    Makes sense ^_^ I think 2-3 years a difference isn't a bad thing. Love is love. You and Erin are just like Sonic and Amy! You BELONG with each other. Forever~
    ^_^
    D
    I love crush 40 soooo much. And thats my new favorite song of theirs, too! ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom