JakkuEbansu
Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Noted, so then basically the Slayers will go in and they have to go rescue Shimo before the Yellow kill her.
    Call him Amar, it's short for amarillo which is yellow in spanish.

But I'm mostly asking cause I know you can't exactly be around too much and it's going a bit slowly.
    xD

It's about the arc in BH I was wondering what exactly you had planned and if I could help in trying to get things moving faster.
    Well I was originally planning on ending the RP after they defeated the True Warrior xD but I guess if you're okay with it we could do an arc focusing on the group getting Shimo back.
    They also hear that this criminal and some others are planning to do something at Skyarrow Bridge, so they show up there around the time these guys are discussing. People get kidnapped off the bridge by some deranged Swanna and this leads them to the rest of the plots, where they have to hunt down these 7 Swanna, eventually finding enough clues to go to the big boss hideout at Giant Chasm. They then have to pass a series of trials to just end up imprisoned by the big boss and have to figure out how to beat him even though they've been captured.
    Okay I am capable of doing that now. Sorry for the long wait!

The RP will be split into 4 threads, we'll start a new one after each major portion of plot is over so that we can allow for new sign ups, because Ranger RPs always lose people. (well really most rps lose people but who cares)
    The main plot is that the Ranger network is being corrupt by brainwashed rangers who are being controlled by the evil team, which we have yet to decide on a name for. These Rangers are screwing with finances, trying to get the stations shut down and claiming there's no need for them, things like that. And many of the highly skilled Rangers went and quit their jobs, then suddenly disappeared, (which will turn out they joined the bad guys because they're brainwashed and stuff). The RP will consist of many sub-plots, and all these sub missions that the rangers think are leading them closer to defeating the big bad will turn out to be a part of his plan so he can capture them and such, since they are one of the last groups of rangers in Unova. The first mission will have them in Pinwheel Forest, where they are sent to rescue some children from some oddly aggressive Pokemon, and they will come upon a criminal who is controlling the Scolipede. They will chase him to Nacrene City and follow him to an abandoned warehouse. They will find out some about the evil plot and how this organization has some freelance criminals working for it, then they will go back to the ranger base to figure out who this guy is.
    Damn it I've been so focused on my fic I've forgotten xD though honestly I was afraid no one else wanted to keep playing either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom