JakkuEbansu
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Calvin and I have decided on a lot of plot stuff for the first act (we decided to split it into a 4 leg RP, where we have a sign up opportunity between each section) If you'd like to catch up in what's going on you could just skim our conversation, or I can catch you up when I get on the computer in 16-18 hours.
    I'm planning on this taking place shortly after B/W, but before B/W2, so I figure things are peaceful in Unova thanks to Team Plasma playing PETA and then the hero cleaning up even more after that. So the Unovian Board of Defense is bound to shut some things down. By the way, I have also asked Calvin if he wants to help, and he is helping plan the evil team right now.
    Due to buget cuts all the ranger stations in Unova have closed except one, who is currently being threatened to be closed unless a handful of rookie rangers that are fresh from the academy can manage to earn enough revenue for the station by completing several missions. I'm trying to plan a total of three missions that lead up to an encounter with the big boss.
    as for Grey´s father being the leader of Black Shadow, that kind of makes him Schwarz´s half brother now.
    I mean before you actually got him in xD.

True. Also sorry about the instant hits but, they needed to score at least one hit xD
    well mostly cause I forgot to reply to her but, Gran is really storng and well I was thinking that it could help prove that a bit more if Shimo was defeated.
    i forgot to mention. That arena that u can c pics of in my album for screenshots...its a giant entertaining mobtrap.
    Well this is wierd. I've just finished making the castle megahouse and surrounding areas with the initial plans finished....and i still have about half of the space left. Usually I overshoot my limits XD

Yeah I really am not looking forward to getting the animals ten to twenty blocks underground. I just finished adding a sugar cane farm/fishing pond and I already am using Iron Doors with Stone Pressure Plates
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom