Recent content by JakkuEbansu

1. JakkuEbansu

So, to drum up interest, here's some more worldbuilding. An intelligent person might just put this into the top, and maybe I'll do that when I'm done The Seaplanes of the title are essentially modified propeller-driven aircraft that thanks to multiple engines and propulsion methods can...
  2. JakkuEbansu

Well, sorta-Steampunk, sorta Porco Rosso was the vibe. It's actually a setting for an RPG I'm working on. I like the background stuff, fits decently in the setting, good work on that. Thirdly, ideal-world I'd like a small party, between 3 and 5, with me playing NPCs I think... Does that sound...
  3. JakkuEbansu

A great many years in the future, Global Warming has occured to such an extent that much of the world is now underwater. Mountains and Highlands are now islands, cities and towns left underwater as humanity moves upward gradually. Now, with great seas between much of civilisation, and thick...
  4. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray is busy taking their portion of the money out of the case, which immediately vanishes into their furs. Eventually, they stand up, turning to face the rest of the party still gathered. They stretch, their small body on tip toes. mm... I'm in. They mumble.
  5. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

We have dealt with plenty of paranatural phenomena Ray pointed out, perched on the edge of the desk, their legs pressed together. They look up the room, towards Yae. Have we not proven ourselves? They cough quietly.
  6. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray finally enters, patting the corner of one of her furs down. It appeared to have been somewhat on fire, and the scent of burning fluff permeates the small room. They sit on one of the desks calmly, examining Yae with a stone-set, blank gaze. Do we have a mission, then? They rub one of their...
  7. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray mutely watches Axel run through into one of the probably-traps alone. They shrug, adjusting their furs, before stepping across the threshold into the room with him. Running off alone seems unwise. They mumble quietly, walking slowly, looking around.
  8. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray blinks Why am I a.. 'horror movie character'? Their impassive face shows a hint of offence as they gaze around the large entrance hall.
  9. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray tugs their furs around them quietly, then begins walking up the long driveway, weaponry clinking as they move. As they near the large building, their eyes glow faintly in the dim. Show yourself... They mumble quietly, drawing two long, wickedly sharp curved knives.
  10. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray blinks, raising an eyebrow. Zombies are just muscle memory... They stretch as they walk with Nick, looking up at him somewhat awkwardly, their pace a little faster than his to account for his longer stride. What happens to a body when the spirit's left, but the body doesn't stop...
  11. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray wanders in, late after sleeping in. They blink at the retreating zombie, giving a small wave as they enter. ...more paranature? Already? They ask quietly, adjusting the furs that overwhelm their small form.
  12. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray was sprawled out, sleeping off a usage of so much power. They were on their side, taking up an entire bench-seat, breathing quietly. They'd used up a lot of energy trying to surpress the summon, unfamiliar with their power, then actually summoning the Batter. mm... the meteor shards contain...
  13. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray nods to the Batter manifest, which leaps into the air before the Ferris Wheel, slamming his bat into it and sending a large chunk of the Ferris Wheel flying back toward the Doctor as Ray themselves dives for cover, combat-rolling somewhat awkwardly. The manifested spirit is crushed by the...
  14. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray stumbles through the enclave of robots, their head aching, their vision somewhat jagged. Their eyes glow violently, before a form finally appears from it, rising slowly as a large manikin before Ray. They blink up at it, as it draws a long weapon. As the figure lunges into the fray, it...
  15. JakkuEbansu

Start Ups Paranatural

Ray was lying on their back by this point, and had been since they had stopped for the night. They eventually open their eyes, their white portals lighting up the small circle around the campfire. They tilt their head, looking to the earth next to them, and a marionette-style figure forms...
Back
Top Bottom