Jammy2A
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww, it's no problem. ^_^ Let me know if you need anything else breeded or migrated for you. By the way, your avatar's adorable.
    Okey, this is awkward.. suddenly my USB connector isn't working. I keep getting error 86420.

I'll try rebooting my PC ;)
    That's fine. So.. I trade a Pokémon (just a random Pokémon? If so, then I'll just trade a clone of my Quagsire) to your Diamond game, then I get Garchomp, and then on Heart Gold, you trade a random Pokémon for my Groudon?
    Just wanted to send you a quick message:

Yes, he works!

Just got my Giratina ten minutes ago, thanks again for the trade.
    well i am in college myself but school let out now i am jobless bum.
    D: But, yea i am very picky when it comes to pokes cause i battle alot with friends :/ So iam going to have to pass on the lugia. People in my college got back into pokeman aswell everyone has pokewalkers.. like in my 100 man lecture i get at least 12 pokewalker gifts.. it probaly has something to do with me being in the art department since art kids never realy grow up :p
    i can honestly say your the most on the ball trader ever.. your reply first to almost every thread i look at way before i get there. I am not saying it to be rude i am just impressed >:)

EXTREEEMEE FOURM TROLLING .. must have something to do with yer bunnies
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom