• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Jan Jan die Draakman

1. J

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread 8-10 pokemon is safe pvp wise. I opted for the same in B&W.
  2. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Party potencial favourate pokemon designs so far: Goronda, Honedge, Sylveon, Talonflame and Fennekin. Anyone else have a short list of party design favorites that wanna share?
  3. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Interesting link, in your defense a leafy seadragon would look much more poisonous than kingdra, and more delicate.
  4. J

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

imo the fairy type still need conversions. There was a rumor on another page about strengths/weaknesses. So fairy beats dragon atm. Any other? If I recall right the rumor is it beats dark too. Steel and Physic resist fairy. Any comments on this/other strengths/weaknesses.
  5. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Kingdra.... a copy of this will be frowned upon.
  6. J

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation About Fennekin copy paste design, I'd rather wait for the evolutions since fox/hound/wolf pokemon designs has been neglected for so long, so i'll wait for the evolutions before I bash Fennekin's design.
  7. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread DA version Dragon Eevee?? by ~Lynayru on deviantART As long as it looks dragon'ish
  8. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread On another eeveelution I am hoping for one too. But since fairy is introduced for dragon maybe Dragon?
  9. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Not like I'd use Talonflame atm. It however is very well designed for me, epic bird pokemon design. On Clauncher I'd like to see a evolution, but okay first form imo. Shishiko not in my in my good list. Sylveon can move up to...
  10. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Xerneas: Fairy Yveltal: Dragon Secondary type I do not wanna go there.
  11. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Based on looks party potential pokemon is: Fennekin, Sylveon and Pancham.
  12. J

imo Dragon is masculine basically, the perfect supper type counterpart should be a feminine type. In that way Fairy can shape up very nicely. Hopes fairy introduction brings a wave of change for balancing purposes & making dragon a more rare type, especially going forward. Hopes fairy is weak...
  13. J

How about Altaria fairy/flying anyone?
  14. J

More Pokémon shown in second E3 trailer: New character, possible four-on-one battle s

Re: More Pokémon shown in second E3 trailer: New character, possible four-on-one batt Can the sea horse maybe not be a redesigned poisoned horsea?
  15. J

On magic the way I see it pokemon non elemental magic is diluted into the following types attacks: Dragon (basically fire related destructive magic), Fairy (mystical forest like magic), Dark (evil, hidden like magic), Physic(I see mainly magic that can relate to telekinesis), even normal...
Back
Top Bottom