Recent content by Jatayu09

1. Jatayu09

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

Welp, looks like I will be Pokemon Sun-less for the time being. Hopefully, I can still get my adorable little Munchlax through some other means before January. But enough about me! A big congratulations to everyone who did win! I'd also like to thank Bulbagarden for giving poor saps (me) a...
  2. Jatayu09

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

Oh, hey! A bulbagarden contest! I certainly wasn't expecting this. Looks like Christmas came early, huh? :D Although... these questions seem easier than any of the trivia questions... Well, I'm not complaining! Hopefully, this shouldn't take too long to answer. Good luck, everyone!
  3. Jatayu09

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

I got my copy of Super Mystery Dungeon and my amiibo! Been playing it for a good hour so far and loving it! Thanks! Hoping to see everyone next Christmas for more festivities!
  4. Jatayu09

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Well, that was certainly a strange state of affairs. I just witnessed three edits of this list. One took me off the Scavenger Hunt and said the Trivia Contest would be re-evaluated. Bit worrisome to say the very least. :confused: But hopefully, the list has been set in stone now! :D Congrats to...
  5. Jatayu09

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

Just posting to confirm I got my copy. Many thanks!
  6. Jatayu09

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

Good to see that the prizes weren't already sent out and I just screwed up my address. I suppose all that's left to do is twiddle my thumbs and wait. I definitely enjoyed the contests though, especially the 12 days of trivia, and will certainly enter this year's contest as well.
Back
Top Bottom