Recent content by Javier952

1. J

Which starter are you going to pick?

I’m the type of person that doesn’t like to use the same pokémon twice in a play through and since I’ve used all three starters for LA, I have no idea what I’m going to do… I’ve thought about just leaving it behind in the PC (or equivalent) and catching a different mon to be my starter lol But...
  2. J

BDSP Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl?

I adore Dialga and have been planning on getting the Diamond remake from the moment Hoenn was confirmed. Yet, it’s just setting in that Mismagius was a Pearl exclusive so I may force myself to get Shining Pearl if the exclusives are the same I will say though that Palkia looks freaking cool on...
  3. J

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

If that’s the case, wouldn’t this argument suggest that the Platinum dex is being used in BDSP since Porygon-Z was shown in the reveal trailer?
  4. J

Best Kanto Game?

Alright, I WAS interested in the nostalgia of RBY but looks like I’ll definitely pass on them as everyone seems to agree lol @Esserise I appreciate the breakdown! I was aware of a goof chunk of the things, but it helped put a lot of things into perspective. I am really interested in the new...
  5. J

Best Kanto Game?

Hey everyone! Lately, I've grown a desire to play through Kanto in all its glory. I say in all its glory because I started playing the games when Diamond came out so my most prominent Kanto experience was SoulSilver. I played through a good portion of FireRed when I was really young, but I lost...
  6. J

GEN VII: Pokerus and Vikavolt

Hi all, currently looking for Pokerus to train some of my pokemon. While I'm at it, I was wondering if anyone could help evolve my Charjabug. I'm currently still going through the game and only on Akala Island, so I don't have much of anything to offer, but let me know and I can try to find...
  7. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Anyone know if you have to reach a certain point in the story in order for SOS battles to happen? Or can they happen from the beginning?
  8. J

GEN VI: LF: US Arceus Code(s)

Looking for the 20th Anniversary Arceus code that was available in August. I was busy with school and work and didn't have time to go out to get some. In return, I have a pair of extra Volcanion codes that I don't need. I'd love to get two in return for each game, but any help is appreciated...
  9. J

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Gen I: Charmander (FR) Gen II: Cyndaquil (SS) Gen III: Treeko (OR) Gen IV:Turtwig (DPl) Gen V: Tepig (immediately traded an oshawott to same game, because I wanted both)(W) Gen VI: Chespin (Y) Oddly enough, it seems water types havent been my first pick most of the time, although I end...
  10. J

So I recently managed to get access to Crescent Isle so I've been soft resetting for nature and ivs. Problem is, I've managed to get a Bold 5IV Cresselia but it's defense iv is 4-5. Should I keep it or keep resetting?
  11. J

Looked into the Charmander lacking SDef IV. Turns out its spread is: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 18-20 / 31 I'll probably end up settling with that one after all (:
  12. J

So I'm currently MM breeding for a shiny Charmander that I plan on using on my playthrough in AS and probably competitively (Charizard Y). As of writing, after ~500 eggs, I have hatched 5 shiny charmander. Each one is Timid with 4 perfect IVs. 3 are lacking SAtk IV, one is lacking SDef IV...
  13. J

Speculation New Move/Model Animation

Am I the only one okay with the color schemes? I actually think Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Scizor look better this gen but to each their own. However, ditto on fixing the flying types issue.
  14. J

What's the most time you've clocked into a Pokemon game?

I maxed out Platinum and I think White is rather close as well. All though admittedly, I didn't exactly play all those hours, because a lot of times I just left the game on for the whole day without playing it...
  15. J

GEN VI: Foreign 5-6IV Ditto!

I'm in America, so anything else works! I completed the National Dex, so I could give mostly anything and I have the following extras - Articuno - Aura Mew - WIN2011 Celebi - Bank Celebi - GAMESTOP Raikou, Entei, Suicune - Lugia x2 - Rayquaza - SMR2010 Jirachi - Plasma Deoxys - Dialga - Palkia...
Back
Top Bottom