Recent content by Jay0173

1. J

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? Well, I did say it would make things interesting. ;-)
  2. J

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? These Pokémon are confirmed for my team: I'm contemplating using an all mixed water-type team, just to make things interesting, consisting of these Pokémon (not entirely decided yet):
  3. J

Fred Phelps on the edge of death

And hypocritical. We in the LGBT community often criticize the WBC protests at funerals for not respecting the passing of a loved one. It would be the height of hypocrisy to then do the same at Fred Phelps' funeral. No matter my feelings for this man and the harm he has caused to countless...
  4. J

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Posting my FC here for the first time. I still have some room in my Friends List, so please feel free to PM or VM me if you add me to your list. I will add you right back the first chance I get. My FC and Friend...
  5. J

... I'm baack!

Thanks, everyone. I hope to have some very great times with all of you!
  6. J

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Ah well, guess I have to do without the graphic then. How about now?
  7. J

... I'm baack!

Hello, everyone! It's been ages since I last posted here, but I'm back now for those that missed me. It's been so long in fact that I thought it appropriate to send my greetings here. I hope everyone has had a very wonderful Christmas. I look forward to talking to you all.
  8. J

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Could someone please check my new sig? Thanks.
  9. J

Only for 3DS?

Already own a 3DS XL. Waiting for the game to come out. <looks at watch>
  10. J

What's your favorite commercial? (Video)

Although many people complain about advertising on TV interrupting their shows, there are some TV ads that we can't help but love. So what ads are your favorite? Here is mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fueV2yDqTKU
  11. J

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

I read and I write, so I'm really in the middle of two books: Reading: The Caves of Steel - By Isaac Asimov (always loved his series of books.) Writing: The Enemy Within (Book 2 of my Mixed-Enassi Books)
  12. J

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Love her music. I have her CD, "The Visit," which I highly recommend. The song, "Bonny Potmore," is my favorite on the CD.
  13. J

Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
  14. J

What About Now, by Westlife
  15. J

Torn, by Natalie Imbruglia
Back
Top Bottom