J
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can only imagine it was all because so many people got Nintendo 3DS, DSi, and what have you - For Christmas. Good for Nintendo, but a huge pain for us.
    I've been trying to connect to the GTS all day with no luck, and I'm getting the same errors when trying to connect to the WFC. Let me know if you get in, I'll keep trying for a bit.
    If all goes well, I'm about to hatch the Shiny Seviper I've been working on for weeks. If that's the case then I'll be able to trade within the hour. I just need to let me DSi charge a bit more. It work for you if I just VM you when I know? You have Skype? I can text chat you there, as that'd be easiest.
    I've got your Conkeldurr and I'm ready to trade tomorrow between 1pm and 12am, so let me know an exact time and I'll schedule you in!
    yeah, my weekend is booked tomorrow there s a fundraiser in boston, then saturday i'm headed to NY for an all day show. So hopefully we'll hook up next week sometime.
    Would you be ready to trade now? Sorry for taking until forever to log back on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom