Recent content by jayrachi

1. jayrachi

Theory: Gen Seven's Third Game

It barely worked in G/S/C. While it was handled very nicely, the leveling curve had to adjusted a lot to make sure you weren't just level 100 through half the game.
  2. jayrachi

Oh. Eeeh, that would be a bit of a game design nightmare imo. I don't know how that could be done well unless you took the B&W2 route for battling all the previous Gym Leaders, Elite Four, etc a la the World Championship.
  3. jayrachi

Shigeru Ohmori is the director of SM. Thoughts and opinions?

Ohmori did pretty good with Pokemon Box. I trust him.
  4. jayrachi

Most complete?
  5. jayrachi

Besides that, Gen VI was already kind of a reboot in the first place. Another one so soon would be a little silly imo. Pokemon needs as much closure as Mario needs closure. It doesn't, Nintendo will keep making more Pokemon games until no one wants any more.
  6. jayrachi

Generation VII confirmed!

The American release of Red and Blue are actually the Japanese release of Blue, which was the updated third version for Japan (akin to Crystal/Emerald/Platinum). So it makes perfect sense to count Green.
  7. jayrachi

Do you like that move effectiveness is now shown during battle?

Too early to say. I'm curious as to how this change will reflect on the game design, if at all.
  8. jayrachi

You know what it is

Heya, welcome back!
  9. jayrachi

First Ever Thread!

Heya, welcome to the forums! Video games are pretty rad.
  10. jayrachi

Which Main Series Games do YOU personally think had the best story?

Gonna have to agree with a lot of people. Black and White had the strongest story, in my opinion. That said, I was impressed with ORAS and its ability to make me feel like the Pokemon world had an extensive backstory that actually mattered enough to connect them to X/Y.
  11. jayrachi

radical party wins Greek election

Europe gives Greece 5 days to avoid bankruptcy - The Washington Post
  12. jayrachi

United States Politics

Only candidate I feel worth voting for is Bernie Sanders, as per his praise of Nordic government (which has generally done a lot better than American government, imo). Unfortunately chances are Hillary Clinton is going to be nominated, and none of the Republican Party interest me either. Looks...
  13. jayrachi

radical party wins Greek election

At this rate, I feel it's likely that Greece will be ejected from the Eurozone, rather than them exiting. Southern European countries are an anchor for the Euro, Greece entered the process through fraud about their finances in the first place.
  14. jayrachi

Contest Seviper vs Serperior

I tend to prefer Serperior's design overall, and its usefulness in battle is pretty high up there as opposed to Seviper.
Back
Top Bottom