J
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can indeed switch majors! C:

That is admirable of that friend. Teaching is a rad career and most of my role models or people that have been the most encouraging were teachers! Ah cool stuff.
    I can see why you would feel that way. there is so much that could go wrong with the games. I loved Diamond and pearl because they gave me the ability to play with other people when ever and where ever I wanted. and I was so hyped for black and white but when they came out and I was so disappointing but they fixed all the problems I had with it with b2 and w2. So even if it's not what we hoped for they will fix it with the next version.
    yeah there are always a lot of rumors and fake images that float around when ever a new pokemon game is released some of the fakes are really good and it's hard to tell whats real. I guess we will find out for our selves in October. I'm really happy that it's getting a world release I hated having to wait a year for an English translation. now no more spoilers well at least it will be easier to avoid them anyway.
    The biggest change I guess compared to summer would be the newspapers, always about the latest typhoon. :sweatlol:

I knew you were from Singapore, the other forum I frequent gave me the ability to sense Singaporeans. :ksmile:
    I'm bracing myself for the next nine months of Typhoon Season, among Sotheast Asia I think we're the ones standing directly in line of the Pacific Ocean so we get an average of twenty typhoons a year. :sweatlol:
    oh really then I guess that makes up for the limited facial customization. the deer one looks like the protector of the forest in princes mononoke so it may be connected some how. really? I hadn't seen that. I thought it was a bug type because the trailer had it use that looked like a super powered silver wind. I agree poor ice types are so picked on.
    I'm hoping they give us the option not to wear the hat's. It's always bugged me because I don't wear hat's why should my avatar wear one. yeah they have gotten better so here's hoping. oh yeah definitely I'm thinking it will be based on a South American myth or at least the bird one will it strikes me as one of the nazca lines. I think it wold be interesting I just don't know how it would fit with the type advantage disadvantage system I mean what's a fairy weak to? other than maybe steel.
    I'm happy that they have customization I just wish it was more than just picking 3 different male / female protagonists. as for the plot well pokemon has never been very plot heavy good atmosphere but not plot so that will be a welcome change if it happens. better post game content definitely I also like the achievement system in B2 and W2 so I hope they have something like that other than that may be less new legends and more unique type combinations.
    Thank you!

Heh my only advice would totally to do what you love. And there's no shame in changing around! I've switched majors twice already and there's no issue. You wanna be happy first and foremost. I'm sure you'll figure it out. C:
    There is~

Heh well we all find our talents and joys somewhere! I'm actually going to college for art now so here's hoping I get somewhere with that :'D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom