J
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha it just might. It's lovely though, especially your icon- I adore dandelions.

And I drew my avatar! Thank you! Drawing is probably one of the few things I'm good at, although that's because I've been doing it ever since I could hold a crayon. :'D
    Oh man your whole profile is adorable!

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to being a part of this community. C:
    oh i know they won't be compatible with RSE or DPPlt but maybe BW it's just that everyone is assuming there is going to be a change in the mechanics of the game just like there was in RSE with the introduction of natures . which is why GSC wasn't compatible with RSE.
    You're welcome. Well if they make a huge change in the mechanics they may have no choice but I'm hopeful they will not have to.
    I can assure you I am a maiden pure of heart. :ksmile: *shifts gaze slightly*

In what way do they exist? I guess you could consider Date a Live, Dog Days, Zero no Tsukaima, etc.

In what way was I thinking? I'm not really sure anymore. :sweatlol::shy:
    Eh? I'm not the suspicious person around here. :ksmile: *subtly looks across the room*

Now that I think about it, yeah I guess those do exist...just not the way I thought. :sweatlol::shy:
    It isn't, though I've never heard of Mahou Shoujo+Harem and since you mentioned it that actually sounds like a good idea. :uhoh::sweatlol:

Oh and d-d-don't misinterpret that as me admitting anything...I just happen to know the word. :shy:
    Is that what it looks like? I can see how, actually. :lol:

I highly recommend it though, even has a second season coming up. :ksmile:

A wild guess, but are you maybe a fellow S<3NE? :shy::sweatlol:

Technically you've had an account longer than I have, I lurked a long time ago and that was only for about a year or so. :ksmile:
    Do you know the anime Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai?

If you do, then those days years ago are my 'Dark History'. :shy:

It's kind of embarrassing thinking about it now, I was really young back then. :sweatlol:

EDIT: I notice you're also a newbie. :ksmile:
    Okay, well then when X and Y come out I will be happy to help you out any way I can. I just hope they let us transfer pokemon from gen 5
    welcome again to bulba I am usually hanging out in the GTS section of bulba so if you ever need anything for your games just ask I'm always happy to help or if you just want to chat VM or PM me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom