Recent content by Jayyx_

1. J

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hello! In search of more safaris, will be great if you have Froakie or Ditto in yours, though that's just a bonus. Friend code: 3196-4294-3800 Version: Pokemon X Friend Safari: Fighting. Please send me a pm if you've added me. I'll add you asap. (:
  2. J

'Ello there!

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! I used to lurked around as well, so I know how you feel. (: Do feel free to talk to the members here; they are extremely nice. (:
  3. J

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I don't mind more legendaries, as long as they are given a decent backstory. It's always fun to read about the various mythical backgrounds. Though I would like if they don't shine the spotlight on every single legendaries that are going to be available. I would like if they add a certain...
  4. J

Hello Everyone

Welcomee! (:
  5. J

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

Nope. I just saw the date and assumed it was this this year. :x Sorry about it.
  6. J

First thing that comes to mind when thinking of the User above

Dokuro Skull, idk why.
  7. J

Hi, I'm Fairy.

Hi Fairy! Welcome! The Gardevoir in your avatar looks really pretty! I'm new here as well, so I hope you will enjoy the forums as much as I have.
  8. J

Hello!

I think that's already an achievement. I tried to learn Korean a few years back because I was really into Kpop back then, and I failed miserably. Like seriously, I didn't even went past the mastering Hangul stage. Thank you. As stated above, I'm really enjoying myself here. The people's here...
  9. J

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Too many cute evolutions. I can't choose. ;-; Zorua.
  10. J

Do the ABC's without mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again

Re: Do the ABC's wiihout mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again G
  11. J

"It's Super Effective!"

Milotic, use surf!
  12. J

Hello!

Thank you! (: Just out of curiosity though, are you a Chinese? (: Thanks! I really like your signature; it's really hilarious. Thanks! Hahaha, I will soon! And yes, I've been enjoying myself here. The people here are extremely nice! (: Thank you! Erza looks amazingly cool in your avatar as...
  13. J

Hello hello :)

Welcome! I'm also quite a bit of a lurker too before I joined! I'm sure you will find this forum amazing, the people here are really nice! (:
  14. J

This or That! (Pokemon)

Charm. Bidoof or Rattata?
  15. J

Another Word Game v2

Snorelax
Back
Top Bottom