• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by jazzmoth

1. J

Tornadus/Thundurus tradeback

I need a Tornadus for my Pokédex, and I have a Thundurus... so if you are looking for one we could tradeback. If you have an extra Tornadus lying around, I also have lots of legendaries for trade (all from GTS, so no guarantees whether they're hacked). Celebi, Shaymin, Giratina, Darkrai...
  2. J

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

They're definitely not back yet. I think Daylight Savings Time may have gotten me. I think I changed it Tuesday night.... which then made it Wednesday morning. That would probably do it. Crap!
  3. J

So does that mean something's wrong with my game? I've been playing since Tuesday...
  4. J

I searched everywhere, but I'm sure it's a stupid question: How long does it take apricorns to regrow in Gen IV? I've been playing for three days, and none of the ones I picked are back yet.
  5. J

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? You could always have a normal Eeveelution by leveling up when it knows a certain move-- you know, like Piloswine, Tangela, etc did.
  6. J

Bulbapedia Simple Question Thread

Ah, yes. Stage colors. Each letter for the stage always appears in a specific color, just like in Ranger: SoA. So, C is green, B is blue, A is red and S is magenta. I think the other person I was chatting about with the stage colors was confused because they didn't think it 'looked good', but...
  7. J

Very nice! Thanks. Mind if I change the colors to match the stage colors? I'll also add the EX mode, although that might require some extra tooling, as the template will get much too wide. Of course... all this will happen *after* everything is unlocked.
  8. J

While the site's down, does anybody have the template code for version exclusive Pokémon? Of all the times I have to have free time, it's now. Before I get my game, but after I can't edit. Edit: nevermind, it loaded. I'm going to use it to make a new template for stage exclusive Pokémon in...
  9. J

Player names: Lowercase or uppercase?

Hahah that really bothers me! I always spell my name with an Uppercase-then-lowercase format, but name my Pokémon all uppercase. I think it's terribly inconsistent of the game designers to alternate between the two for names, but hey, whatcha gonna do. :)
  10. J

Trade Coordination Thread

I know this isn't really a great trade, but: Looking for: Darkrai Celebi Mewtwo any legendary, really Will breed WITH POKÉRUS: Feebas (untouched) Gen 4 starters Spiritomb Rotom Phione ask for any others, I have a LOT. And, if you don't mind waiting and have a good deal, I...
  11. J

Name my fire-ghost Pokémon!

Hmm I really like Bombast, Moltov and Pyrogeist. I guess it's not really a mix of them anymore, but those were the sprites I took pixels and shapes from. I do like Castform's design, maybe that's why it looks similar. How would it evolve, or from what would it evolve?
  12. J

Thanks! It's part Rapidash, part Gastly, part Mismagius, and part Entei. I mixed them up pretty well, though.
  13. J

Hey y'all! I really wish there were a fire-ghost type Pokémon, so I am trying to design my own, for kicks. Please give me feedback, as this is my first attempt at a fake Pokémon. Also, what should I call it?
  14. J

hello! (oops, long post)

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! :)
  15. J

Trade Coordination Thread

Does anyone want to unload an elekid or magby?
Back
Top Bottom