Recent content by JB88

1. J

Review DP132: Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!! -Part 2-

Didn't Monferno's Blaze get activated near the end?
  2. J

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Ash looks so different in those screen captures.
  3. J

I feel somehow that Monferno's intense battle with Electabuzz gave an extra boost to evolve quickly. But then we don't know what the timeline is. At any rate, I would not call it a "rushed" evolution, since what took place here does answer some doubts.
  4. J

I'll still withhold my judgment on how this is going. Whatever seems to be Dawn's feelings look like they are for the Pokemon and not for Ash.
  5. J

I will say a few things about this entire match, and one thing is that Ash wasn't exactly prepared to beat Paul. Just looking at Paul's Ursaring, it took three of Ash's Pokemon to knock it down. Just look at the lopsidedness of that. Otherwise it was ridiculously EV trained. It was literally...
  6. J

Review S12 EP07: Saving the World from Ruins!

I also didn't like how apprehensive Ash was to use Thunderbolt, when Pikachu was fully ready. But that aside, this two-parter was very good. Of course, this one beat the first one, just from the way it started, to Cyrus's "SSJ3-styled" dialogues. Good to see a villain and an evil organization...
  7. J

I'd like to bring up what Geodude said two pages ago that caught my attention. The latest battle with Ash vs. Paul--everytime they showed Reggie and the others, we see Dawn tensed up, and even a hand near her chest--something I've seen before in other anime when one gets deeply concerned for...
  8. J

Ash Club

Man...that battle was one of the intense ones I've ever seen. But it makes sense to see Ash lose. No doubt I'm satisfied to see how he has developed from early Kanto.
  9. J

Ash Club

10. J

The Dawn Club

Heh, this picture has the face of an older animation quality (like Sailor Moon).
  11. J

Could you explain more on what you're trying to say?
  12. J

Has Dawn been Forgotten About as DP has Progressed?

I think this is a natural occurrence in the anime. It happens with all the secondary characters. I guess I've to live with the fact that everyone goes ordinary and don't stand out like always in their premiere episodes.
  13. J

On the topic of nudity...

Not only cocks but boobs too.
  14. J

Organized Religion

Quoted for truth.
  15. J

Review S12 EP03: Ancient Family Matters!

DAN MOTHERFUCKIN' GREEN. That's all I have to say. His voice clouded my thoughts on this episode. How does he do it? Must be icing his voice right now. Sounded rugged and fierce, just like Byron should, so I'm glad. It's nice to see a gym leader's backstory now and then. I can't believe it's...
Back
Top Bottom