• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by jczala

1. J

Misty Club

Haven't been here for a while. I've been watching BW series. It doesn't seem that bad at all. Iris is quite tolerable. And I do love the new Pokemon. Still I miss Misty so much. They didn't even show her at the end of the DP series. :banghead: I agree :cheers: The series was a lot of...
  2. J

Misty Club

I'm not able to visit this place all the time because I'm currently into Bleach/Orihime at the moment, so I'm busy with the other forums. :-p But I do check up here once and in a while and when I feel like it, I drop a post. I agree with everything you said there. Marina (Orange Islands)...
  3. J

Misty Club

I know Misty won't return as a main cast but I really wish she would appear in BW. She didn't appear in DP at alone and that sucks. Sigh... I miss her.
  4. J

Misty Club

Still sad that the only cameo appearance Misty had in DP is the Lure. I wanted to see her in person. Sigh... I'm still betting for the two episodes in Kanto for the BW.
  5. J

NOT including Pokeshipping, which Misty ships do you like?

We share a lot in common, though my like for GymShipping gets blown away by my love for EgoShipping, NovelShipping, and OrangeShipping. I like how compatible Misty is with so many guys in the series. And I always like pairing Misty up with Ash's rivals. :awww:
  6. J

Misty Club

Yes, it is losing its identity and I'm not saying it's just because of Misty. The anime seems to drag more and more, and more or less has been plagued with no originality and whatsoever. It's a shame that they didn't even bring up Misty for the last DP episode. A lot of fans were expecting...
  7. J

ღNovelshipping General Discussionღ

I just love reading the answers to the questions. I get a lot of ideas and fun out of it. Let's see I'm pretty curious about this. Picture this: Misty gets to play the lead role in an Underwater Ballet and her lead male turns out to be Ash, while Paul gets stuck as the antagonist. In the...
  8. J

Misty Club

what if misty decides to join the pokémon league? what will be her usual line-up of pokémon? 1. Corsola 2. Politoed 3. Golduck 4. Kingdra 5. Gyarados 6. Starmie
  9. J

Misty Club

Let's say there's a big switch in roles. This time Misty will be the main protagonist and her goal is to become a Water Pokemon Master. How would you picture out the start of her journey? Being in a family of Gym Leaders, it's safe to say that Misty is no beginner when it comes to training...
  10. J

Pokeshipping General Discussion

If Ash were to have a child with Misty, what kind of father will he be? LOL... :cool: Sorry for the random question. I just got that idea from another FC.
  11. J

Misty Club

You're welcome!!! :-D Questions: Let's say there's a big switch in roles. This time Misty will be the main protagonist and her goal is to become a Water Pokemon Master. How would you picture out the start of her journey? What if Misty decides to join the Pokemon League? What will be...
  12. J

How do you think Paul would express his feelings for Misty if ever he is in love with her? Paul is kind of a straightforward guy. His instincts are sharp but he's sarcastic enough to a fault. He may have his qualms and denials about his feelings for Misty. I don't think he'll just confess to...
  13. J

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Do you see Ash and Misty needing a matchmaker? It's not necessary for them to have a matchmaker, but it sure wouldn't hurt. Melody and Team Rocket are perfect matchmakers for those two. It would speed up their relationship no doubt. How would you describe Ash's feelings for Misty? (love, like...
  14. J

Misty Club

Hey this is cute!!! Got more? The Chinese dress is good on Misty.
  15. J

Fire and Ice concept has always been fan favorites especially when it comes to couples. Paul and Misty are two of a kind and they have potential to be a couple! Here's some questions for NovelShippers. How do you think Paul would express his feelings for Misty if ever he is in love with her...
Back
Top Bottom