Recent content by jda95

1. J

Hidden Ability Pokemon

I'd like a Charmander, I can offer a 4IV HA Fletchling.
  2. J

Speculation Planned multiplayer in overworld?

The save animation was in Generation 5 and XY so I don't really follow the logic you're seeing here.
  3. J

Mafia Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 31st -- Endgame -- Mafia Victory!

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 12 -- Day 6 -- Fire Within rip me Thank you for letting me play Phoenicks!!!!! pls kick some mafia butt town.
  4. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 8th -- Day 5 -- Cold Glow Unvote: Master Mew Vote: Leggo As a lot of people have noted I wasn't exactly voting MM with the intent of lynching, just primarily for pressure as I wanted the issue addressed. I can't say exactly all my queries have been...
  5. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 8th -- Day 5 -- Cold Glow Definitely agreed about not shortening the phases - 48 is perfect in my opinion, and we need all the time we can get when viewpoints can change very quickly. As it stands we got completely sidetracked by the whole Gwaihir thing we...
  6. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 8th -- Day 5 -- Cold Glow Vote: Flipgbh I have it on almost certain terms that Midorikawa is town for sure. I don't know how many times I can say that role-based scumhunting is clearly being discouraged by every facet of the game, but I'll say it again...
  7. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 7th -- Night 4 -- Never Heard And basically made the cop useless for over half the players which likely includes most of the mafia contingent. Mijz's death was nothing but beneficial for the mafia, that's not up for debate. I'm not specifically suspecting...
  8. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 7th -- Night 4 -- Never Heard The second Mijz sent his granny claim to GliscorMan he didn't have to do anything but sit back and watch. We would do the work for him. Actually, Phoenicks was the first person to suggest a massclaim..... And Phoenicks...
  9. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 7th -- Night 4 -- Never Heard Are you for real? We were clearly played by Mijz even though he wasn't here. He was effectively the fool while being much more dangerous. He claimed something dangerous that was easily disproven and caught out, an easy lynch...
  10. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 7th -- Night 4 -- Never Heard I wouldn't be so sure. My initial reaction at least would be a good contingent of the mafia faction would want to join the wagon without it appearing an obvious bus attempt. Someone leaving it when the vote is already decided...
  11. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Day 4 -- Without Him I assumed it was some kind of random, inventor-esque ability - unless it was oneshot, a player who could effectively blackout communications for almost everyone would completely tip the balance of power toward the mafia and...
  12. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough I was reading your post and typed your name without thinking, just a mistake. :P
  13. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough without any compelling reason otherwise Vote: Beck Maybe I'm just being too optimistic but I'm much more likely to believe that the mafia chose to go after an inactive randomly than having known all the claims. And there's...
  14. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough FoS: Midorikawa and GastlyGibus The way you've completely missed the point of a simple mislynch and turned it into almost a personal battle ("Somehow, the phrase "I told you so" just doesn't seem strong enough" was actually...
  15. J

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 2nd -- Day 3 -- To Isengard! Unvote: jda95 Vote: Forgotten Still not particularly "convinced" one way or the other about either player but GliscorMan's word is the closest thing we have to decisive evidence one way or the other right now as I still find...
Back
Top Bottom