Recent content by Jeh_see

1. J

GEN VI: LF:HA female Grimer

PM for trade talks
  2. J

The Nest

hi can i request this as a spitback Pokémon: Caterpie Ball:Dream Ball Gender:female Nature:timid Ability (state if HA): HA IV Spread: doesnt matter Egg Moves:N/A Friend Code:5000-4533-7763 In-game name (IGN): May Time Zone:-5 i can offer a lure ball minun
  3. J

GEN VI: LF: dream ball HA shuppet

title says it all, need a female. PM so we can discuss a trade
  4. J

Mawile Giveaway

Hey congratulations on 4 years. Can I have a mawile If you still have some. Ign May FC:5000-4533-7763 Much appreciated. Thank you :) also Ace of Spades :) Edit: Trade done.
  5. J

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

hi can i please request 3 pokemon: dream ball bellsprout, caterpie, weedle all female in spitbacks if you can, im okay with powersaves too is it okay if i offer spitbacks? i can offer any of these...
  6. J

The Nest

Just to be sure, you want those Pokemon as spitbacks?
  7. J

The Nest

IGN May, 5000-4533-7763, Timezone is -5. Hi can i please request the following 3 pokemon: Pokémon:Ekans Ball: Love Ball Gender:Female Nature: Jolly Ability (state if HA): Intimidate IV Spread: any 4-5 iv spread Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Poison Fang. Disable, Sucker Punch Pokémon: Sudowoodo Ball...
  8. J

GEN VI: LF: 3 pokemon with HA

looking for carbink with sturdy, piplup with defiant and hoothoot with tinted lens PM me for further talks
  9. J

GEN VI: LF:HA female Farfetch'd

if you have it in a special ball that would be even better, if not thats okay too.
  10. J

RNG Custom bred perfect shiny of your choice

I can try my best with chimchar since the chance of female is low but with snorunt I can do perfect IV spread
  11. J

GEN VI: LF: spitback female Hidden Ability Sneasel

I can wait, but in 2 hrs im going to be out for about 3 hrs. We can arrange a time if I miss the time. Thank you very much tho :) Please msg when on. My FC is 5000-4533-7763
  12. J

I'm Back!!{Shiny Giveaway}

can i please have the shiny zangoose IGN:May, FC is 5000-4533-7763
  13. J

RNG Custom bred perfect shiny of your choice

okay take your time and will do. Is there any specific gender you need or IV spread
  14. J

Happy 4th of July Giveaway!

Can I have a braviary and enter the victini raffle. Deposited zubat Lvl 18 male ign is May. Please and thank you
Back
Top Bottom