Recent content by Jelly

1. J

Trade Coordination Thread

Anyone got a Dusk Stone they would like to trade for something? Pkmn Diamond: JELLY (caps as well) FC: 4167 1143 7214
  2. J

You know...I find it funny.

Hehe, my local game store is acually selling them... if what you said is true... I find it funny too.
  3. J

Trade Coordination Thread

I haven't got D/P or WiFi yet, though I should when it is UK released. Anyway, could someone reserve a: Torchic Egg Aron Egg Beldum Egg Lavitar Egg Cyndaquil Egg If anyone could do this for me I would be really thankful!
  4. J

My screwed up DS...

I said the trop screen was broken, not the bottom :/
  5. J

My screwed up DS...

Damn it, alright, thanks
  6. J

My screwed up DS...

A quick question, do I acually need the Top screen for anything in Diamond/Pearl? It's just that my top screen of my DS is broken and I would like to know before I waste any money >.>
  7. J

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

no 'cos they ate pie on the way. 1+1=?
  8. J

Word chain!

Ice swan
  9. J

Post your current CTRL+V's!

_________________________________________________________________ I Posted this on SPPF's FB club because I wanted to show how nooby other forums can be.
  10. J

The ^ < V Game

^ Is wrong < Is a member of PokeRPG V Isn't
  11. J

Post your current CTRL+V's!

www.howtokillnoobsin388888888888888888888880days.com __________________________________________________ WTF? That what my Ctrl+V? what website is that?
  12. J

The 3 Metal Islands

Chapter 2 Current Location: Edge Town + Route 666 Jelly left the Pokemon Center to explore the area. Jelly stumbled upon a Circus, just near the beggining of route 666. The route is said to be haunted by Dark and Ghost Pokemon. Jelly entered the tent and sat down. He let Blaziken and Aron...
  13. J

Which ships do you NOT support?

Anything that isn't Gayshipping, Ronshipping or ContestShipping I dislike
  14. J

The 3 Metal Islands

Chapter 1 Current location: Edge Town A boy Came off a boat on the port of Edge Town, He was wearing a black cloak and his face was completely coved exept for his eyes. On him, there were 2 Pokeballs on his belt which was around his hips. The boat sailed off and he walked into the market...
  15. J

I guess....I'm here X_x

*Jellys does a tour* We have: clubs, FB, PASBL, and many more forums!
Back
Top Bottom