J
Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Darn, you're right. Just show them the link to it. I don't think the artist would mind that.
    And who knows, maybe they'd like the idea. (You could use the picture to support your claim too.)
    That's convenient. Maybe you should tell Nintendo to make that crossover!
    Again, that's a lot of games.

I actually think that would be an amazing crossover. You would see Link be an assassin!
    I've gotta say, that's a lot of FF.

I guess any crossover with Pokemon.
    Yeah. Other than Pokemon and Nobunga's Ambition, what crossover game do you think should be made?
    You might be right. I guess there's no Lego Pokemon because you don't really need to build stuff (unless you have to build the bike) in the games, and nothing really breaks apart in the games.
    If that's true, I see why there are no lego versions of Final Fantasy. (Why isn't there a Lego Pokemon game?)
    I guess. I've never really played Final Fantasy before, so I can't say anything.
    Actually Thursday might work better. XP I have a job tomorrow apparently that my mother didn't inform me of. We could DEFINITELY do thursday. Also, XD I'll throw in a yawn/curse/ wish eevee since there has been so much hassle. Thursday at 2:30-4:45 would be awesome. So that would make it 12:30- 2:45 for you.
    Thank you. I spent a good 5 seconds when I was deciding this username. ;) I have to say, your username is very different from everybody else's usernames (in a good way).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom