Recent content by Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu

1. J

Place to find prices?

Thank you! Can I get this thread closed please?
  2. J

Place to find prices?

Thank you!
  3. J

Place to find prices?

So I can't really find the proper place to ask this, but I have some Pokemon games I want to sell and I want to know where I might get a general quote. If anyone needs to know what's on them, I can get a listing. It won't be quite up to date, but close.
  4. J

Price quote?

Thank you for the response! I will go check it out So it would seem I get this Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to...
  5. J

Price quote?

Does anyone know the appropriate thread where I can post to ask roughly how much something costs? I'm looking to sell my Pokemon games and they have quite a few events/rares/shinies/egg moves on them and I want to know about how much it would be worth.
  6. J

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop No worries. ^^ So transparent Zack and Tifa? Welll... I'm not completely sure that that picture of Zack comes without the gray. I can look. And I suppose I'll find another Tifa. Thanks for letting me know. :) P.S. What do you mean by '.PNG'?
  7. J

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Well dang. Let me find some new pictures I hope this Zack works better http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/cc-zack-fair3.html Tifa http://girlpoweranime.blogspot.com/2010/09/tifa-lockheart-ff7-advent-children.html Fourth one down. ... I can't seem to find a direct...
  8. J

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop I'd like to request a siggy please ^^ Subject: FFVII Background description/image: Abstract with dark colors like purples, reds and blues. Character: Zack Fair (this image Complete Guide Artwork - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII), Tifa Lockhart...
  9. J

Event Keldeo From Movie To trade

Here's a list of my events I think that's all of them
  10. J

Looking for a variety of Pokemon

I'm trying to avoid hacked Pokemon. Thanks though. Sad that most are hacked D: Shiny would be fun. ^^ And female if I could. No specific nature or moves.
  11. J

Looking for a variety of Pokemon

Nothing? Sadface QQ
  12. J

Some egg moves and shinies (added two new egg moves)

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) alrighty Sure can!
  13. J

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) For males I have Hasty, Calm and Jolly A male Deino would be preferred. I have a female
  14. J

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) I would ^^ Either is fine. Whichever you find first :P Sure! I wouldn't know what a fitting nature would be if I don't have a lonely. Is that a male Deino?
  15. J

Re: Some egg moves and shinies (added two shinies) Of course you may! Pineco, Camerupt and Venemoth please ^^
Back
Top Bottom