• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the same order:
    Yes, I am British :-D
    I have used to have all of the main games (including Colosseum and XD) but I don't have R/B/G/Y/G/S/C (yes, I had all seven of them) any more, and I lost my copy of Emerald :p. I also have some of the cards but I never use them. But I do like the art on them.
    I've only ever been to a GameStop once in my life, and that was in December...and in Germany.
    I used to play the recorder, too, and I played the violin for about two or three years, but then I moved away from where I had the lessons, and didn't have the chance to start again. Same goes for drums.
    I study Latin for GCSE. Thanks for showing an interest, anyway. This is my fourth consecutive year (but first year as far as the qualification's course is concerned).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…