• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the same order:
    Yes, I am British :-D
    I have used to have all of the main games (including Colosseum and XD) but I don't have R/B/G/Y/G/S/C (yes, I had all seven of them) any more, and I lost my copy of Emerald :p. I also have some of the cards but I never use them. But I do like the art on them.
    I've only ever been to a GameStop once in my life, and that was in December...and in Germany.
    I used to play the recorder, too, and I played the violin for about two or three years, but then I moved away from where I had the lessons, and didn't have the chance to start again. Same goes for drums.
    I study Latin for GCSE. Thanks for showing an interest, anyway. This is my fourth consecutive year (but first year as far as the qualification's course is concerned).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…