Recent content by Jengar

1. J

You Know You Play Too Much Pokemon When...

most of your interests listed on Facebook (or another social networking site) have something to do with Pokémon you have made a friend at college just because you found out the other person likes Pokémon you still play GBA, GameCube, or GBC Pokémon games occasionally when you realize that the...
  2. J

The obvious thread!

Did you know that one-hit knock-outs knock the target out in one hit?
  3. J

pokemon name origins!

Electrodes (in real life) are parts of batteries (I think.) 2 types: cathodes & anodes. Cathodes have a positive charge, and anodes have a negative charge. (Might want to double check the specifics - definitely don't quote me on this.)
  4. J

The wikipedia game

11 links (counting Random page link) Russell Wilson Richmond, Virginia Capital city Governance Power (philosophy) Measurement Magnitude (mathematics) Physical property Property (philosophy) Modern philosophy Philosophy (Btw, I like your sig, LucarioGirl! I got a good chuckle from it. TENnant...
  5. J

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Because he/she/it (I don't know who/what V is) lives on the equator. Why is my favorite color blue?
  6. J

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. Now it's only 100 degrees instead of a zillion.:saiyan: I wish that this thread would continue past a thousand pages of posts.:evil:
  7. J

The Google Game

antidisestablishmentarianism trifecta about 789 results
  8. J

Noob with Questions!!!

I'm pretty sure AR Pokémon CAN be traded on GTS. Concerning Reshiram (which is a Black-Version-Exclusive and the Version Mascot), I caught my Reshiram in N's Castle, probably at Level 50, and I'm pretty sure I caught mine in an Ultra Ball. The other person likely just forgot to remove the item...
  9. J

MATURE: Pocket Monsters (7)

Re: Pocket Monsters (3) I was(emphasis on past tense) disappointed when TPI seemed to be discontinued, but I'm looking forward to reading more of Pocket Monsters. You write very well, Legacy. Good luck with the non-Pkmn situations improving. Suggestions: Don't let Milo have a majority focus...
  10. J

TEEN: Generation 2021 (Chapter 35 - Into the Forest Again, 15)

Re: Generation 2021 (Chapter 33 finally up, 15) :lol: This chapter was just like all your other ones:
  11. J

Wild newbie appeared!

Well, hello!:-p Love your intro. :crush::lol: I like playing the cards and video games, too, but I've only done one formal tournament, the Call of Legends prerelease, and I've never played the video games competitively (unless you count playing against my brothers...):-| But anywho, akwaaba...
  12. J

DHMO - Good, Bad, or Scientific?

Yes, I was trolling, I suppose, and I apologize. However, I didn't realize at the time that what I was doing had a specific name. I don't even know what I was thinking at the time. :dizzy: I don't like being rude or foolish, but I am sure there are probably other things I might do that are...
  13. J

DHMO - Good, Bad, or Scientific?

Dihydrogen monoxide is quite popular as a beverage world-wide, it seems, even though it can be, and often is, extremely harmful.:eek: This site offers information on the chemical substance, DHMO. Even if you know the origins of this potentially hazardous material, please do not mention it as a...
  14. J

What is the funniest insult you ever heard?

I was playing cards with my parents the other day, and Dad was not doing so well. My brother said he didn't think Dad would win. I said to my brother something like, "Don't try to boost Dad's lack of consciousness!":zzz: I had intended to say lack of self-confidence...:-( At least we all...
  15. J

Babelfished!

English: I am Luigi. I can do anything. ->Italian: Sono Luigi. Posso fare qualche cosa. ->French: Ils sont Luigi. Je peux faire quelque chose. ->Greek: Είναι Luigi. Μπορώ να κάνω κάτι. ->English: Is Luigi. I can do something. Greek (above) ->English (via Microsoft Translator): Is Luigi...
Back
Top Bottom