J
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FFFFF----character limit!

OMG DID YOU SEE THE NEWS ABOUT THE STRIATON TRIO???? WE GET TO GO INTO A DOUBLE BATTLE WITH THEM!!!!! WITH ONE OF THEM AS OUR PARTNER!!dsjfskjlfhlskjfh Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - Strong Trainers

If Paul does come back or is mentioned, I'll cry and roll around my room, but it's not gonna happen XD

Yes XD like in 2007-2008. The user's account keeps getting suspended, he used to have one with the english version too! (HEY PAAAAUUUUUL!!!!!) I loved how the writers could see the innate humor in Paul, bless them XD
    I think I spent most of my senior year in school asleep. Especially calc class. I was in the very back and it was the last class of the day right after lunch and the second my teacher started to speak, I was GONE.

Luke and Dento are HONORARY fangirls~ Especially Dento, omg...fangirl sommelier. I mean, look at how he acts for trains. We should learn a lesson from him no wonder we like him so much, he's like our spirit animal

LOL I can imagine her dramatizing the story quite a bit XD I think that she should meet Barry and learn the art of "NANDAYO NANDAYO NANDATENDAYOOOOOO" and demand compensation from Dento :p if you know what i mean fufufufu Pinot Noir and Hypno sounds like a really scary combination! D: Nice dream! I still don't know how they can have a legit tournament over it, but seeing that sparkling is one of the main prerequisites, I can see how Contests can be a viable medium for their skills XD I can't wait till we see Dento and Dawn battle XD I still think that the sommeliering profession is a bit excessive, but it's Unova...there's lots of rich people, everything's excessive xD I had to read a novel for a class and we had to write mini-essays on it all semester long and I didn't even finish it till the second to last week of school derp XD

Barry would be like...."I'LL BUY YOU AN ORANGE SHERBERT CONE ANY DAY PAUL" *commences mega glomp* *is promptly punched in the stomach*

I haven't seen it yet waaaahhh the rom won't load on my computer and i'm too lazy to check serebii Misty's probably a fangirl of Burgh...buys all his picture books on bugs...probably is one of the clowns in disguise XD
    Guurl, don't sweat it, I totally know what mean XP Sleep compensation is the worst, hahah especially if you don't get it during the school year T_T

They just...they don't do it right!! Where's the sdjhlskjdfhlakjdshfling? Where's the capslock and genuine I WANT THIS PERSON TO BE MY WAIFU/HUSBANDO talk? If you form legible sentences to proclaim your love to someone, you're DOING IT WRONG!! XD omg not even that, they just draw boobs and asses :p

I'm still waiting for a sommelier tournament of some sorts so we might get to meet an actual s-class sommelier or something to see what's the big deal XD I bet you they might as well be registered as psychics :p I just want to see Pinot Noir and Cabernet again...hopefully they'll carry over to BW2? oh noes! good luck! I need to review some text books too, because I'll be totally dead if I don't XD

Paul forgot how to have fun...it all started when he was 5 and Reggie dropped his orange sherbert ice cream cone on the ground. He was never the same after that.

OH GOD THE CLOWNS! >_> And you have to go through honey doors so when you meet him, you're all sticky XP misty would looooove that gym

Coffee didn't used to affect me that much, but recently, it's been much more utilitarian for me XD Now I try not to drink it much because of the risk of rocketing off the face of the planet. LOL, I'm back to not caring about the anime, no Paul mention, no interest :p

LOL!! THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL VIDEO THAT STARTED IT ALL XDDD I remember seeing it years ago when it was first made, I laughed for days~ Ah, the nostalgia~

OOOOOIIII SHINJIIIIIIIII
    I KNOOOOOWWWwwwww I actually remembered, but I didn't have access to a computer on that day X'DDDD

Hey, not all fanboys are bad :p They just...fanboy for the wrong reasons!! and they don't draw enough yaoiz Yeah, that's it! But Dento evokes the ~right~ feelings in everyone, regardless of gender~

AAAAAAHHHHHHH SAAAAMMMEE. I actually saw the pictures first, so it really did look like he was kissing his hand and I had to hold in my SCREAMS because my roomates were in the room, but I kinda did a little silent dance to myself and covered my mouth (yeah...because that totally looks normal!!) Pinot Noir, man...DAT ASS. Dento, you better start some cardio, he's giving you a run for your money! :p it's fine XD They're okay, just a lot of work >_>

GAAAAHH, I want to draw fanart of that now! but then again i want to draw fanart for everything and i never follow through boo hoo *high five* yeah dawn was random >_>

djfhjdshgjshdfghldfkjgh I DO! I DO HAVE A BUTTERFLY ON MY- oh my god, I never even thought of it like that!!! DO YOU WANT MY BUTTERFLY TO POLINATE YOUR FLOWERS??? 8DDDD

Oh, I know that feel, bro, don't worry XD exhibit a
    XD Well Japanese kids are taught to study, exercise, and stay healthy and not to focus so much on idle things so it's natural :p I remember first finding out about Japanese Pokemon episodes back in the Battle Frontier era, I was 11. One of the first JNP episodes I watched was the Turtwig capture episode, I remember liking it a lot. Piplup got used and Turtwig, oh nostalgia.

Oh, the Pirate fic? How's it going?

How did an Umbreon beat you? Online? Game? Wifi? XD Getting beaten by an Eeveelution tears you up :p
    I seriously don't understand *shrugs*, does the fandom know how ratings work? I hope I don't sound like a smugass.

Haha, funny. Well, I'll get to making the blueprints out for and making out the plot and everything. Glad I'm able to give ya a gift for your birthday :p
    Right! XD I loved the one with that Pinot Noir guy (the other sommelier who walks like a girl) XD I even loved the episode where Dent gel his hair up pointy for making a movie. x3 They need more episodes with Burgundy!
    Fangirls are treated like pests when they should be revered as GODS >:D the fandom would be so boring without us lolololol

Pinot noir is the epitome of fabulousness...he SNIFFED DENTO'S HAND. I nearly died. dsfhjkfhldskjfh anthropology of religion and general psychology >_>;;;

OMG IS THAT MADE BY BLAZING COMBUSKEN AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OI SHINJI. THE FEELZ. THE NOSTAAAAALGIA XDDDDDD
    Hey, Gina. Just stopping by to ask is there anything in particular you want me to write about in this gift fic? I finally got the latest chapter of my fic up, so I can finally start your present. So, I'll need to know a few things. Size, Character(s) you want it to be on, etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom