J
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's what I usually named my Lugia back when I still nicknamed legends. xD (Silver fan eh? Surprised you're not in his FC then. Any other characters you really like from any media of the series, besides him and Dento?)
    Didn't see all of the Riley-Lucario two-parter, but I do remember the first episode of AG. What's this about bombs though? And Ash got beat by Pika quite a bit when the little guy had amnesia. Nowadays he asks for it though (literally! Kid's been shocked so many times he gets a kick out of it now.)
    It probably has something to do with me liking less and less legends with each new gen. My favorites are all from Gen I and II, with a few exceptions. Yeah I liked that too, from what I saw anyway. More focus on the interactions between Arceus and humans then the warring legends we had for the past two movies.
    It's always a bit of a shock when a human is doing the fighting. (Like in the three-parter with the baby Lugia Ash rammed into Dr. Namba. I was like "either this kid has super strength or the Doc is incredibly weak. Probably a little of both." So many things fluctuate in this series though. Do you remember Aipom during the Battle Frontier? The thing's head grew to be half of Ash's body, then it deflated down to normal again. Wtf animators? xD)
    Sweet. I'm happy "Chiisaki Mono" was kept, along with "Search for the Girl" and one piece of music Idk the name of in the 8th movie (plays during the ballroom scene) then. (You're right, best to just leave those plots to the twisted corners of my mind...) Depends on which legends are battling. Like I didn't care for the Sinnoh Dragon Trio much, so their fight was "meh" to me. But the Spanish Birds and Lugia battling I enjoyed.
    They abuse the cloning glitch.
    I know that I shouldn't compare lv-ing up in the games and the anime, but still those two high level moves with still in starter form are impressive. It is amazing that its moveset is so powerful with those 2 moves and Attract, Vine Whip is pretty much for restraining an opponents movements and such.

The fire pig lol is growing on me a little bit, it taking so much damage from powerful attacks and winning with weaker moves is a bit annoying but oh well.

An Miju, loved it from the start as well I love episode 3, when Iris and Ash were fighting and notice it standing there and it goes "Miju!" and then the intro music comes on lol I laughed so hard.
    Rofl you should get that copyrighted. xD I recall him practicing that sometime during the Hoenn League as well, except he was using his skillz on a cage instead of a Mon.
    Do they keep all of the music in movies now? It's been awhile, so I wouldn't know. Either way, there are so many episodes that would have made much better movies (eg. Groudon vs Kyorge, King of Pokélantis, etc.)
    I looked, and I saw. xD Maybe it's a cousin or something? Or he has a family like Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy.
    I don't know but either way she didn't think the trainer was good enough for her.

True, I mean she should not have been able to get into another Pokeball unless she really was released by the trainer after they saw that she had no intention of obeying their commands.
    Same here but I have to hear them announce the name on the show so I know how to say it.

Haha, that would be awesome but didn't Dent or someone say that Snivy leave her trainer on her own because she deemed them not worthy.
    I have an uncle named Dean too. Paul's/Shinji's bro is called Renji, but close enough right? Me thinks he took karate to keep Paul more in line than his Mons. xD
    Admitting it is the first step lol.
    Me too. I'd love to see the looks on the twerps and TRios's faces if she ever reappears. That would be a Kodak moment.
    After movie 10 I started to Slakoth *shot for pun* on the movies. Seen parts of 11, 12, and 13, but have yet to sit down and watch them in their entirety. (Ikr? Stupid CN, I don't give a rat's ass what new "super-special-awesome" reality show you have coming up next, I'm watching me some Pogeymanz! >:O)
    Let's start a petition for a family reunion two-parter (maybe even a three-parter, or a movie would be better.) Oh geez, another Brock? Flint and Lola need to take a break already. xD Do you remember at what point in the episode his look-alike shows up? And same for Tracey's bro?
    Yeah, like DP/Hoenn with Pokeringer do the same with Tag/Triple Tournament. Also, that is a great name lol
    It seems like BW Dragon Rage seems to fit the description of the games more than it has in the past. I mean that it is a shockwave that inflicts damage lol rather than a ball of fire. I bet when it evolves it will probably be like a stream of flames or something.

Yeah, a triple battle tournament would be intense.
    Nothing wrong with that. I first played Red and Yellow a little while after I got Ruby.
    Yeah, it sucks that such a great character was axed. But since we never saw the body, we can be in denial pretend she's still alive, continuing her business in some other region.
    I would have said L lol. Either way Death Note fans would be happy.
    How could anyone miss the resemblance? XD One day the show should have a big family reunion day or something so that my crack theories can be proved right.
    Not too familiar with PokéSpe, but agree on the tiny increase in seriousness and the "no taking out the humor" part.
    Such disrespect. >:O Do you call one Daniel, one Dan, and the other Danny? Or is it Dan1, Dan2, and Dan3? xD I started to really like the name Dean after watching the show my avatar is from.
    Probably would have happened to me too. Would have been fun trying though. xD I remember being easily amused by one of the Karate trainers being named Yoshi.
    Copying the twerps with your choices eh? Not a bad route to go.
    {2/2}
    Least it was better than the Magma/Aqua arc. x.x Seems like with each new series the writers are getting better and better in terms of bad guy plots. It'll be hard to top J and Galactic, but I'm sure it can be done. (Well ok maybe not J, but the later most definitely.) According to Bulbapedia N keeps his name in all versions of the game, so yay for our side!
    What do you have filled in for Dento so far? Yesterday I stumbled upon his uncle/cousin while watching BW014. If it was a bit more serious I wouldn't mind, as long as the humor stayed too. A healthy balance is part of a good breakfast show.
    {1/2}
    How dare you laugh at the noble name of Mr. Sparklepants. >:O Same. It's not that I couldn't see Dento as Daniel or David, it's just that you hear those names a lot. Our green-haired sommelier is anything but common!
    Maybe they want the names to sound foreign/exotic (eg. Europe), but not "too foreign?" (eg. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.) Apparently we can share games with the Japanese, but names are a no-no.
    That's what I've heard. Hopefully it goes the same route as MM did. (So much love for that guy~)
    Me too. I have most of my team picked out, but the 6th slot is still open. Thinking it'll be filled with one of these Mons. But who knows, I might end up straying from the plan. Wouldn't be the first time. Plus, there's always later playthroughs/games to think of.
    That would be interesting, I remember against the undefeated double battle trainer in hoenn with Slugma/Grovyle Ash lost, I'd think he would lose his first one or start off rough and then make a comeback once he got use to the concept.

Critical hits are something alright...maybe she caught it while it was still in dormant mode??? Or Dragon Rage did some serious damage to it because it didn't seem to friendly to Kibago when it thanked it for saving it, not to mention Iris would have to see it use Dragon Rage at least once to hesitate to use it in the practice match with Dent, yeah now there's something to think about.
    {2/2}
    Same. It's not that the gym battles are bad per se, they've gotten a lot better, along with battles in general. I'm just more into the character development and evil team schemes.
    In a way it's good that we don't get a lot of character development. That way we can fill in the blanks and make up stuff for the characters that's like 10 times cooler than the writers could come up with. xD

Thanks for the friend request btw. :D
    {1/2}
    If Bel got a name change then Iris and Dento will probably get names changes too. (What is NoA thinking? Bel becomes Bianca, but Cheren stays Cheren? Lol wut? Oh well, at least some characters keep there names right?) Did you already see the guesses we made in the Dento FC? As for the voices, I've heard that Johnny Yong Bosch will be doing Dento, but it hasn't been confirmed yet. If it's true I'll be happy though, JYB usually grows into his roles very nicely.
    Since we're both so alike in that regard, when it evo is animated we'll probably end up loving it too. xD
    Same here!! Not a care in the world from the little guy.

Yeah, some Pokemon have the personalities that may fit a nature, but I wouldn't worry to much about it. Probably has a modest or timid nature though lol. I mean one of the most powerful attacks in the games used by an evolved Pokemon doesn't knockout a starter Pokemon...yeah really believable wriers.

Yeah, must have been critical hits!! lol, but I mean Dig has a base power of 80 and it was super effective. And it was one Water Gun, one shell blade and the final collision of Bite and Shell Blade before the fight ended.

Yeah I want the little crab to come back to!! Shell Smash is awesome!!!!
    Haha, that's funny.

Me too it was funny but the best part was seeing it get happy when it saw the water and jumped in not to mention how it was humming its name as it swam back and forth lol.

Look, I'm glad that Pokabu lv. up and all but for it to take a Giga Impact...ehhh not to believable like in the first gym it took Fire Punch Flamethrower and multiple Digs, but knocked out its opponent using Tackle and Ember.

I think it was stupid for Ash to not see that Miju couldn't control it considering that it missed the target at the Battle Club, and didn't stay to practice it longer. I like how Ember is like a blast of fire and then turned into a tornado.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom