J
Local time
8:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I'm good just really mad that it is zuruggu :( i hate the wanna be gangster lizard. I hope that he some how gives it to iris or it gets oaked really fast cuz it is a dick lol.
    Oh and I guess Phinone is just second rate since it can't evolve into the "prince" of the sea so I guess that it wasn't worthy enough so it was considered an outcast and banished from the kingdom of kings, gangsters and bullies haha.
    {2/2}
    Oh man I felt so bad for Broccoli too. Poor thing. D: Love the emotion it provoked from Dento though, along with the interactions between him and his Pokémon. At first I thought the whole "get sick from the rock" deal was hard to believe, but after asking a friend she pointed out to me that the rock could have left a cut that got a really bad infection.
    {1/2}
    Yeah, Piplup's voice lacked the bratty attitude of Pochama's and came off as a Torchic knock-off.
    I've been watching the episodes in Japanese since the VA switch, so I'm contuning that with Best Wishes. I'll probably tune in to the dub for the first few episodes to hear the voices of all the new characters, but after Dent's introduction I'll watch them only if an episode I really like comes on. And if I'm actually up at 5:30am. (Really Cartoon Network, that early in the morning? I didn't think that that time even existed.)

Looks like we're the same in that regard. xD I just watched episode 12 and the same thing happened with Yabukuron. Now I think of that thing as adorable. :3
    Totally agree with you on that. I liked Broccoli Monkey when it was first revealed, but then when it was shown Dento would have one, and after seeing it on the show, I love that little Mon. :3 Not to mention it has such an adorable voice. I'm scared of what it'll sound like saying Pansage all the time.

Needless to say, episode 11 was full of Dento and Broccoli goodness~ And they even got a new friend (who at first I didn't care for, but seeing it animated made me love that Mon too.) :D
    I think it was bully lol, that would be said but a king and queen jellyfish taking over would not be uncommon but weird based on their appearance. (blue and pink sorta of like the ones on Spongebob!)
    Yeah, lol I can't wait to see it evolve into the giant blue ghost jellyfish haha. They look kind of silly compared to the menacing feel that comes from Tentacruel. Yeah, I can't understand any Jap at all but I've actually learned a few things from watching those episodes like when the ref declares a Pokemon unable to battle it sounds like he's saying Shadow Claw haha but that's just me.
    I don't know its like some waves of heat coming from its nose (haha, yeah I know that doesn't sound right but that's the way its species does, glad its not the other thing coming from its nose hahahah!!! ok, moving on...).

It sort of looked like Heat Wave to me, but they changed the animation for moves so I don't know what it is really.

Don't know I haven't seen any of the group's Pokemon that can learn Ice Beam besides Mij. Yeah, it and Buizel meeting would be cool!!
    See, that hasn't stopped them from changing the music in other scenes like Monferno when it evolved into Infernape the music they used to replace it was awful the Jap. version was so much more awesome!!

As far as I know, Mij learns Aqua Jet and Pokabu learns Nitro Charge (I think...) anyway that's whay it looks like in the previews. Yeah, I like the way that the gyms are set up in this region! pretty interesting indeed, as far as I know the training at the Battle Club and the rematch at the gym is in the same episode.
    Don't worry I think eventually we'll see that triple match! I hope that Ash's pokemon learn more than simply one new move at the Battle Club, but we'll find out on Thur. Yeah, my video collection was out of order that's for sure.

Yeah, the music for the Tobius episodes was great, but I know the dub will jack it up...
    I'm sad to see it go...
    I hope they give Ash a more "boyish" voice, Nando should have won because he got lackluster screen time and he had the skills to win in my book. Then I wouldn't have minded for him to lose in the SL so early.

Volt Tackle still didn't do recoil because the barrier didn't affect it. I mean in BW 4, when it was dodged and Volt Tackle made Pikachu hit the wall, then I don't call it recoil, I call it smashing yourself into the wall haha.

Latios, got hit by like 6 Thunderbolts, the first one was at full power and the other 5 or 6 were 1/2 thanks to Light Screen. So, the Volt Tail combo was able to knock it out since it had already taken so much damage already.
    For me, Zoey didn't use any "new" Pokemon see Gallade was a Kirila since back when Dawn was still working on "Flame Ice" episodes before the GF, so Zoey had plenty of time to think of combos, I don't think that the Thunderbolt/Psycho Cut combo wasn't something that wasn't practiced.

DP was the first time I watched a Pokemon series All AT ONE TIME, I was follwing along with the story since the beginnig. Heck, I remember when the first 3 episodes came out at once on Cartoonnetwork and the same with the Tag Battle tournament.
    Yeah, Toxic Spikes was one of many flaws from the games, but some things work better in the anime than they do in the show. I liked the concept of Pokemon that touch the field get poisoned automatically. Underground Flare Blitz, Volt Tackle beating a first priority move like Ice Shard...

Breaking out of Frozen status with Volt Tackle, well it did the same thing against Regice in the final battle. In the games, well in newer generations it seems Frozen can just last for a move or two instead of a long time now.
    I mean if Dawn did more battle training with Togekiss so it didn't freak out when it was being attacked then I would not complain so much. I'm not saying that just because it wasn't Dawn's I didn't like it. I'm just saying I wish she and Togekiss had time to work together on combos and such in order to be better prepared. I mean using a newby Pokemon that you barely practiced with in the finals of a competition like the GF seems like a rookie error in my book.

Yeah, Volt Tackle causing Recoil against Protect or when it used it in the upcoming episode against Electavire stinks...both Motor Drive and Protect prevent 0% damage, so how does recoil come from inflicting no damage at all?
    Yeah, Iris' voice does sound like that but I really think she's 10 as well so she is a "child" I mean don't get me wrong but girls do seem to pick on girls a bit at that age and for all I know it could be flirting, but that's shipping so I'll focus on the conversation at hand.

Some episodes like the one where Ash fights Maylene, I remember when I first watched it on TV and when I bought the DVD set, the sound was off in some scenes when Ash or someone else talking had an extremely lower voice for a couple of seconds and then it was back to normal.
    You're not the only one the music sounds low to me as well, really if they jack up BW then I might just stop watching the show all together. I'll just look at my DVDs then because I got the entire series on DVD except for Sinnoh League Victors anyway.

I'm just sick of they way they bash up the series in the U.S., don't get me wrong I'll probably watch the Jap. episodes when they come out and that's sad considering I don't understand a word that they are saying. And I might only watch those episodes during a gym match or when TR and the other evil team go at it.
    I would of rather had Ambipom in the GF than Togekiss, but that is a topic that could go on for a lifetime...my thoughts are that they wanted Dawn to release a Pokemon for training yadaada...

Yeah, I loved but questioned how Force Palm was equal to a spinning Aqua Jet combined with Water Pulse which was sped up with Swift Swim thanks to the rainy weather along with the rain making Water moves stronger, that Lucario must have had mad Attack Power!!

The music, I couldn't agree with you more. My question is this; In DBZ the Jap. music stinks but the U.S. version rocks and is epic but it is the opposite for Pokemon hahaha!!

Wish we would have seen May's Venusaur in action and some personality considering it may be different from Jeremy's who just sat there and took attacks, maybe May's had more speed to it or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom