Jenneta
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• No problem. :))
    That is my problem. Until now I have not been able to trade/battle online, bcoz the emulator doesn't connet, don't know why :/
    As for the event pokemon, I have only got Zorua.
    ;D unfortunately I don't have a DS yet..I play B2W2 only in my PC..but have not reached in battling online with everyone. I don't know why it doesn' connect. But I will try to see again if there's a way.
    Soon I will buy 3DS.
    :D :D
    Chespin is just too cuute.....Let's hope it evolves to dark....^-^.....Another on the Dark roster then!!!
    ^_^ ... I think we should have a Pokemon Battle. Coz I also hate loosing in a pokemon battle. Could be a great battle...hahah X)
    Hahah. It seems that you hate Loosing, right? Just like me.
    Would be great. ^_^ Sunsets are relaxing...:)
    I instead love battling online, bcoz gives u earn much more training there ;D
    ^_^ hahah, u should. In the page that I found it there were also some other images, same as mine one but different text. They're textes were "Aloha" and "Summer".
    I thought maybe we can have a battle in X and Y, cuz I think I will buy one of them.
    No problem. :D :))
    Thanks. As it is summer I thought for sth "summerish" :p.
    I LUV what Im seeing....That bat pokemon is defiitely an awesome dark type......It looked really cool....which starter do u like the most??I just think fennekin is adowabulllllll!!!
    Maybe a fairy which has a main role in the appropriate cartoon has "enough" powers to defeat it; lol :p.
    Well..maybe there is a little chance for that Dark type balance thing :( .Yeah I think they will not give froakie a fat toad like an evolution. I am excpecting something great.
    Are you going to buy any from the X and Y games??
    ^_^ ... Well, I also don't understand why it is super effective. But maybe because in many cartoons, dragons have been taken down by fairies. That may be one reason. I have read somewhere that fairy type was introduced to balance dragon type, which was weak against itself and ice type.
    Yeah, At this point I can say that I like them all, but Froakie and Honedge doesn't really appeal to me. But still they're good by the way.
    Hahah.. :D They're really attractive. xD My favorite type is Water. I think it has used attract on me :p . I feel like bonded to Water type. XP
    Beside Water type I like Dragon/Dark/Grass/Ghost/Flying...etc.
    Thanks for your opinion. Imagine what a little Jigglypuff will do against a Dragonite. Hahahah. I also have some other funny pic in my PC about fairy type vs Dragon type.
    Well..what do you think about Gen.6 ? Do you like the Pokemon that we currently now ?
    Nothing.. :))
    As I see from ur username ur favorite type is Dark, right ?
    In my fav Type list it is the 2nd-3rd :)
    I know, I totally creamed the E4 in White 2 with my zoroark....and Zorua....Its eyes...omg they melt me ever single time....
    Don't ask where I got that idea. o3o
    I'm also starting to ship GodmodeShipping...
    Because I caught another Giratina in the emulator!Pokemon Platinum, I now have five Giratinas in all of my games...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom