Jenneta
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Not the best. =P I lost my DS, along with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in a freaking party. I wanna kill something at the moment.
    It's going nicely, so far. No deaths, or anything. I got Squirtle because my last number of my ID card was 8.
    It's probably by the fact that Silver is mean like how a rival should be... x3 Would it kill you if I say that if I were a PokeSpe trainer, I'd be either Platinum or Pearl? I can't stand long lines or waits or anything.
    Idkkkk. I don't even know why I fangirl over Pearl... probably because he's most like me apart from the fact that he spazzes in his acts with Diamond... And I just like Silver for no apparent reason...
    Every family has its problems. My mother's youngest sister was into drugs for a while and her life spiraled downhill until she finally kicked the habit and came clean. She's healing --and so are the people around her who were affected by her choices.
    Stuff happens to everyone, and everyone's got different issues to deal with. All I can say is that anyone who refuses to admit that their family has issues is probably lying. :p
    I'm sure he'll appreciate the well-wishes. :)
    And I sincerely hope everything works out between your aunt and her husband. It's always sad when family members fight so bitterly.
    I try not to fangirl over Giratina, Pearl (Pokespe asdfghjklIjustlikehim), Silver, and Mudkip, but I do, anyways.
    Oh my!
    Well, my brother's graduation is coming up soon, so I've been helping prepare for that. Other than that, I can't say anything out of the ordinary has occurred this week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom