Jenneta
Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I wish Nintendo would make a game where you play as a rival... like the S/G/HG/SS rival, the D/P/Pt rival, the FR/LG rival, and all the rest... that would be epic. Ash is the main character in each season and has a hero complex. x.x
    Strange, I'm watching the Rise of Darkrai right now and you have a Darkrai avatar. :O Ash really sucks, but it's the fact of Dialga and Palkia fighting in a movie that makes me watch it. Oh yeah, Ash doesn't know what 10 times 10 is.
    I suppose you're right. :)
    But you guys in MI are pretty tough folks, too; You have to cope with really cold weather.
    LOL! I don't think we're that tough. We just hide away from the sun in our air-conditioned houses and backyard pools. :p
    All my favorite characters never come out in animations or movies, and when they do, they have a minor role. It's so annoying. That's half the reason I usually never watch them anymore.
    Litwick is a soul sucking candle? o.o Sorry, I'm not into the Black and White/Black 2 and White 2 series. x3 I find that funny. It doesn't seem too scary to me.
    I like Gengar because... I just like it. Especially about the thought of Gengar being a shadow of Clefable. I'm not the biggest fan of Duskull and it's evolutions, though. I also like Shuppet and Banette, because they kind of remind me of voodoos, especially the pins on their bodies. x3
    The folks who don't think it's true are either naive or blatantly blinding themselves to what's going on. The Earth's weather patterns are shifting; places that used to be colder aren't and places that were originally arid are starting to become wet. It's all loopy! 8P
    Ah rain! We don't get enough of that in the desert. T.T
    (Though this year our rainfall amount has been unusually high...)
    Oh! It's only 8:25 PM where I am now (AZ). Perhaps you should get some rest. :)
    Just curious, is it still snowing where you live? We just had a winter-like storm pass through a few days ago (which is unusual).
    Yeah, they definitely are majestic. Y'know, when I was little, I actually used to believe that the white ovals above their eyes were their actual eyes. A single trip to Sea World cleared that misconception up. :p
    Oh well. It still looks better than Yvesomething. I wonder how people spell the names these days... the name Fennekin itself is confusing to spell. Uxie, Azelf, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, and so forth all have easy names. I still support that theory about Cyrus getting eaten by Giratina. Speaking of eating, I wonder what Giratina eats?
    xD I support the theory about Cyrus dying because Giratina eating him. Honestly, I just see Giratina as a big eater, especially watching Giratina and the Sky Warrior, where Shaymin thinks that Giratina's eating it. Oh yeah, I just found the film where Xerneas is based off of. It's Princess Mononoke. =P
    I find it interesting that you never see Cyrus again when you leave the Distortion World. I wonder if he was trapped there forever? I like N and Cyrus, but I find N's past a little sad, because he was kidnapped and the Pokemon and all that... I prefer Fighting over Psychic, because.. I just do. x3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom