Jenneta
Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Did you notice that Xerneas (How do you spell names these days...? Jeez) is based off the Deer God from one of H.M's films? I like Team Plasma too, but it's not as good as Team Galatic. Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, and the rest of the legendaries before them were all their own, and not based off anything. Meleoetta is too humane, too much like a real person. Gallade and Gardevior are kind of like humans too, but they were the first.
    thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!! This will make playing the game a lot more fun :D

haha, I forgot about the voice chat thing. I could hear people and your typing, it was weird
    IKR? It's so creative by the thought of Team Galatic trying to create a new dimension, and the characters are great, too (although in my opinion, Dawn isn't the best heroine). And, to me, it was the last series where Pokemon actually looked like Pokemon. That Pokemon in the Black and White versions, was it called Melosomething? It looks more of a human than a Pokemon. x3 I'm not going to like X and Y because of how you're going to see the world... It just doesn't seem right. I just know my cousin and you likes the DP versions, but she likes the BW versions more.
    Well, Giratina's the strongest because it's a legendary. My Infernape is also up at 100 (because I had Platinum for sooo long), but it can't defeat Giratina because it just knows fighting moves and one Fire type move, which also doesn't affect Giratina so much. x3 It's getting a tad hard to find people that like the DP versions these days...
    You're like my twin. :O Giratina was my first legendary I've caught, and I used a Master Ball~ It's my strongest Pokemon in my party, level 100.

Edit: I like Dark types too, and it's probably right up there in my favorite type list, along with Ghost and Dragon type. I don't like the new games because they don't seem like... Pokemon anymore.
    Giratina was my first ever legendary I actually caught by myself. x3 I like it so much I have a username named after it's signature move. It's also a Dragon/Ghost type, and I love Dragon and Ghost type Pokemon. I can't find anyone who likes Giratina because they're all involved into the Black and White series, and the future X and Y versions.
    LOL! "Amen!" to the hot guys part. X3
    But working with dolphins and other marine creatures sounds amazing as well. What is your favorite aquatic animal? :D
    Hi there, I just noticed that you liked Giratina. This may be random because you probably don't know me, but I like Giratina too.
    thanks! Sorry just noticed this now and I'm in bed, but I'll get up at the time I said before (which is in 6 hours... 3.30pm for you, I think) and I can tell you my friend code then? My character name is Jimmy :p oh and what does sp stand for?

sorry for this disorganization :lol:
    Lmao yeah its a boy thing. me and my borthers do that same and my sisters beg us they want to play lol. they mostly like wii games like wii sports, mario kart and more. XD
    Thanks! I'm currently seeking employment for a local, full-time job (probably waitressing/cashiering/clerking) so I can have a steady enough income to pursue my true passion: acting. I want to be able to do what I love without being a burden to anyone. :)
    Don't worry about it. If you change your mind, just let me know. It's really no problem at all, as I can easily re-do it. :3
    I'm doing well. Currently job-hunting. Sorry to hear about the rodents —hopefully they leave soon! When you mentioned wishing they were Pokémon, for some reason I imagined a whole horde of Rattata scurrying around. >. >
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom