Recent content by Jenneta

1. Jenneta

Have you ever 'dipped out' of Pokémon?

Oh, totally. I became obsessed with Pokemon in late summer of 2012 thanks to some kid leaving their copy of Platinum at my grandma's house and her giving it to me, and from that until spring of 2014 it was Pokemon all day erryday. I got Black, White, Emerald, Leafgreen, Heartgold, Soulsilver...
  2. Jenneta

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I think Cosmog has a cute design overall; I really like it's galaxy-themed colors and it's cute little face. :love: Giratina?
  3. Jenneta

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Generation above?

Bulbasaur! :) Gen 4?
  4. Jenneta

Pokemon everyone else likes that you dislike

Charizard and Pikachu, hands down. I'm happy if others like them, don't get me wrong, but I personally sigh everytime I see them since they're, more than not, the focus of promotions/special cards/etc. Especially Pikachu, which is a given since Pikachu is Pokemon's mascot of course, but still.
  5. Jenneta

What is your fave Type or Types overall?

Dark and Ghost I've very partial to; especially since a lot of my favorite Pokemon come from those two types (I also admittedly love the spooky lore behind the Pokemon in those types-though to be fair every type has their spooky or downright terrifying Pokemon in it, but I digress; I still love...
  6. Jenneta

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I really like Meowstic's design and different color schemes; the male version in particular is my favorite because of the darker colors. :) Budew?
  7. Jenneta

What is the most forgettable Pokemon of all?

Oof, that's a tough question to answer, admittedly, since I've unfortunately forgotten a lot of Pokemon since I got out of it, LOL. But just in general, I would have to say for me I tend to forget a lot of Pokemon that weren't in Gen 4/5/6 (the gens I grew up playing and played the most of...
  8. Jenneta

Hello hello!

Warm welcome to you, Robin! :) Hope you enjoy your stay at the forums. ♥
  9. Jenneta

Your hopes for sun and moon

I've gotten out of Pokemon so much in the past two years that I'm not really sure what my hopes are for Sun and Moon. All I know is that I want character customization, clothes and skin tone and hair. Doesn't have to be grand with all these different hairstyles or clothes and whatnot, but a...
  10. Jenneta

Generation VII confirmed!

Pleased with this new announcement very much, excited for Sun and Moon. :) So far from what we've seen, it looks like a very beautiful region. ♥ This was a great way to kick off Pokemon's 2oth anniversary; can't wait for more news! ;D
  11. Jenneta

Would You Want Old Games on eShop?

I'm not so sure about MY personal opinion, since it's so split: On one hand, I think it would be super cool and I'd love to play the older games just to experience the original games (R/B/Y/G/S in my case: I have Emerald) and see what everyone loves about them, but on the other hand, I'm not...
  12. Jenneta

Hoopa to be distributed in the US and France: Starting November 2 in France, November

Ugh, I hate Mcdondalds, but for a Hoopa (which I don't have) I'll sit there for a few minutes and download the things...If they come to my small town Mcdonalds's, anyways, that's always the part I'm unsure about. D: I hope so; I could get four Hoopas out of this, one for myself and three others...
  13. Jenneta

Notification of Security Breach of Bulbagarden Forums Server

I wouldn't mind everything being swept away, but that's because I don't have anything to save. XD. On another note, I like the new site and all the new features so far. Glad the transition was okay! :) It'll take me a little while to get used to the new site, but otherwise, I really like it. o3o.
  14. Jenneta

It's been over a year. What is your opinion on the Fairy Type now?

I like the fairy type, although I do agree about some better moves, but then again it's just a starting type. The only reason I don't tend to like is because of it's super advantage over Dark types (which I always have one on my team 99% of the time) and how I always forget it's super effective...
  15. Jenneta

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Saw the shiny event on Tumblr, but the post didn't explain it was Japan only (should of figured it out but the excitement overtook me), now I feel like an idiot. DX. Oh well, hopefully we'll see the shiny distributions here in America and everywhere else in the world, because I want those...
Back
Top Bottom