Recent content by JennyRogue

1. J

What has upset you the most in the Pokemon franchise?

Both PMD endings (Time/Darkness made me bawl my damn eyes out), every movie except for Deoxys, Mewtwo's Origin, and more episodes then you could believe including the more obvious "Pikachu's Goodbye" and "Bye Bye Butterfree", and less then obvious episodes like the Tag Battle arc and "Pika and...
  2. J

Favorite Final Evo Out of all Starters?

Sceptile first hands down. Empoleon as a close second. Third Infernape.
  3. J

Blastoise, Venusaur, or Charizard

Wartortle. It counts. xD
  4. J

Ever cried at a Pokémon movie?

Every single movie except for Deoxys. I cry easily.
  5. J

DP Movie 02 "Giratina and the Sky Bouquet, Shaymin" DVD Review Thread

I pretty much survived through this movie. Until Shaymin started crying at the end, then I pretty much broke down. That makes every single freakin movie (apart from Deoxys) I've ended up crying. I really like Zero, he's a really interesting character. [:
  6. J

Adorable Pokémon

Without a doubt.
  7. J

Coke or Pepsi?

I used to like Coke better when I was younger, but now I love Pepsi. It satisfies my sweet touch much better then Coke.
  8. J

"High Touch!" and "Ashita wa Kitto" impressions

Maybe I've just been watching Together for way too long, but I found the new opening amazing. The song's lovely too. And I haven't seen the ending yet, but I'm finding the reaction to it beyond hilarious.
  9. J

What are your top 3 ships?

1. Akatsukishipping 2. Blueorbshipping 3. Pearlshipping
  10. J

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Dawn; Piplup will never evolve due to its popularity as long as Dawn is a main character. I don't see Buneary evolving either; the only thing really going for it right now is its crush on Pikachu, and if it evolves it'll lose that. Of course, Pachi can't evolve for now, and Ambipom is fully...
  11. J

Darkrai to be distributed in UK: Selected Woolworths stores in England and Scotland t

Still a little bummed that they won't have a day in Cardiff, but Newport's okay too.. hopefully I can find my way around that place.
  12. J

August 7th episode title revealed

Conwaaaaay. That just upped this episode from a "Sounds pretty good." to a "HELL YEAH." :D
  13. J

Favorite legendary?

In nat dex order; Mew, Suicune, Latias, Heatran, Shaymin (both formes) and Arceus.
  14. J

Everyone's Team

My Pearl Team: Lucario ♂ / Timid / Level 75 Psychic . Dark Pulse. Dragon Pulse . Aura Sphere Leafeon ♂ / Jolly / Level 72 Leaf Blade . Swords Dance . Baton Pass . Grasswhistle Luxray ♀ / Careful / Level 80 Spark . Crunch . Swagger . Iron Tail Darkrai / Calm / Level 61 Thunderbolt . Dark...
  15. J

DP87 title

Sob.. too many breaks. ;-; I don't usually mind, but the last few I've ended up forgetting about the break on the day when I believe the episode will be aired, so I end up disappointed. Er anyway. Psyduck episode. I can see this being a rather hilarious little episode~ Althought personally I...
Back
Top Bottom