Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay I can trade now. But I can't poketransfer the Mew right now so do you want a female DW Ponyta instead? And I would like the pokemon cloned. And can you clone me an extra Arceus?
    I'm kind of busy at this moment, but i'll tell you when i'm ready. What were we trading again because I kind of forgot due to other trades. And why did you close your shop? :(
    Yeah, I'm sure we can figure something out. 10pm my time would probably work, but my Wifi is sometimes down around then. A safer bet would be between ~7:45am and 8:30am my time. I am US Eastern time which is apparently 12 hours different.
    I'm already at work, I could only do it before I leave or after I get home. I haven't seen you on in the evenings here, though.
    If I checked here before I left for work tomorrow, at about 8:00am my time (I think that'd be 8:00pm) your time, would you be around then?
    I thought I might catch you this weekend, but it looks like our time zones are 12 hours apart. That might make things difficult. If we do meet up, I will send you that Magby from my Heartgold game (FC 5457.1624.3779). I assume you can accept it using your copy of Heartgold?
    if you have it on gen IV i can trade whenever but as far as gen v i'll have to wait till my friend comes on so i can ask him to get it for me. as i'm assuming its on gen v my friend should be off work with in an hour or two, so basicly just tell me what works best for you.
    I will! As soon as I buy a new charger which is tomorrow... I need to clear the trades too because I'll be taking a hiatus for a few months.
    I'm REALLY sorry for delaying, I couldn't catch you online at all in the beginning of the week.
    Nope. One of them had really good IVs but not HP Ice so I guess you're stuck with the first one lol. Which Friend Code do I use.
    Okay, well I'll check them just to make sure. I probably won't find anything though; my game apparently likes to troll me by giving special-oriented Pokémon 31 Attack IVs and the minimum SpAtk IVs for a decent hidden power lol...
    Oh, and I'm assuming you don't care about IVs etc. since you said in your shop you don't check, but FYI it only has 15 in Special Attack. I do have a whole box full of them I haven't checked yet, so if you want I could see if I have a better one than that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom