• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Jerichi

1. J

Cascadia's Recorded History

Re: "And stuck inside these heat waves, laced with the dryness in the air..." OOC: Thanks so much for picking me up; I honestly wasn't expecting an update in Cascadia for a while, but I'm glad you were willing. Cascadia has long been my favorite zone so I'm eager to get adventuring here...
  2. J

Official Time Out Chat Thread

Sneasel should pick me up in Phantom Island and update. I'm debating whether I should upload my new banner as it is or wait until I get another team member and then update it and upload it...
  3. J

Ruins had fascinated Jeri from a young age. Living amidst the home of legends, his childhood was filled with exploration of abandoned caverns, ruined towers, sunken ships and ghost towns. On his first ever Gym Challenge in the Hoenn Circuit, he spent two weeks training and living from the...
  4. J

>Dave Yeah I know. I'm in the process of updating my signature and that sig is literally about 5 years old.
  5. J

Quick test post myself as I was kicked from the BMG usergroup upon forum upgrade. EDIT: Nifty. Sup folks.
  6. J

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

THEY CHANGED IT NOW IT SUCKS RUINED FOREVER srsly guys. Calm down. It's a remake. Things are gonna change. Get over it, get used to it, or don't buy the game.
  7. J

This is BLT the Heat Rotom. He will make you a very tasty BLT. (Updated)

Re: This is BLT the Heat Rotom. He will make you a very tasty BLT. om nom nom tasty BLT. Oh how I love you Brave Lil' Toaster.
  8. J

Fresh-squeezed updates straight from the Sunshine State! ~Ruin Island~ Ordial Shrine; Arc_Angel – Opting for the Espiritu River to avoid the soldiers, Ranjona led Stacey through a much smaller path branching away from the cave's path, descending into a thicket of vines and tropical plants...
  9. J

Look, actual updates! I'd like to welcome T-Dos and Zak into my group. Yey! ~Ruin Island~ Ordial Shrine; Arc_Angel- “We’re almost done, Wanta!” Ranjona encouraged, “Finish with two Slicing Airs and a Spirit Bomb!” Wanta understood his archic orders, quickly jumping into action...
  10. J

Lurk moar.
  11. J

I've had teh PeeCee for years now. *shot* Also, Cascadia is technically uncapped, but be warned: I'm only doing updates for a limited time, though I will try and finish anything I start. So post!
  12. J

Hey, SW. You're awesome. Just wanted to tell you.
  13. J

Yey continuing Stacey's adventure~ ~Ruin Island~ Ordial Shrine; Arc_Angel- “Continue to focus on the land shark, Wanta! Use the Spirit Gale or Slicing Air to keep it away!” Ranjona ordered. Her floating friend gave a soft hiss for a reply once again before staring down the Gabite once again...
  14. J

A Pokemon Starting With...

Raticate
  15. J

A Pokemon Starting With...

Xatu. (obviously)