Jersey Jimmy
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, but as I say, between beta'ing for two, writing my own, and my usual reading I'm just tapped for time
    Something I want to highlight later is that Josh's approach works well with sufficient time and information, but the reason why Eve is a better trainer is that her approach is more holistic. It almost doesn't work vs Bradshaw - if Bulbasaur's ability had been Chlorophyll rather than Overgrow he'd have lost
    Quick responsesss, aha, yes, the onsen scene. I think my favourite bit was Josh telling Casey to sod off. I didn't want to overuse Bradshaw , since he's a walking cliché. The original plan called for a lot more of him, not one of my better ideas
    Having a character limit for profile posts kinda sucks, especially when you're reviewing a fanfic through them so you don't clog up the thread. This is why I don't like Twitter.
    I suppose so. I'm rather fond of a bit of trippiness here and there. Originally that chapter was going to take place at the Ruins of Alph, I think
    Bwahaha. I think I've annoyed nearly every reader with that dream sequence now. I tried to translate it into French once, as well
    Fourteen was short. About, oh, 2,000 words I think. I never quite got the pacing of those few chapters right, though I certainly stand by the progression of the two protagonists. I dunno, maybe I just feel like there aren't enough poké-protagonists with common sense
    I fear you may be disappointed if you're after erm

I can't really take on any more beta reading at present. As it is I'm reading for two stories
    Regarding the Capture Spear - as far as I recall it used to be part of a sub-plot about Josh not being able to pitch worth a damn, playing around the oddity that no-one seems to outright miss when throwing a Poké Ball. Josh being Josh, he was going to simply make a tool to solve the problem rather than constantly practice. I think I cut the sub-plot for space and repurposed the idea. Oh, hang on ... it's possible it may have been inspired by Pokémon Special
    Amazing o.o You really are a fan, and I bet you are a long time fan!. I am not gonna lie I just watched WWE and UFC since it's what airs there. >.>;
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

You a wrestling fun huh? :D Besides Hardy is there any other?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom