• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Jersey Jimmy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Having a character limit for profile posts kinda sucks, especially when you're reviewing a fanfic through them so you don't clog up the thread. This is why I don't like Twitter.
    I suppose so. I'm rather fond of a bit of trippiness here and there. Originally that chapter was going to take place at the Ruins of Alph, I think
    Bwahaha. I think I've annoyed nearly every reader with that dream sequence now. I tried to translate it into French once, as well
    Fourteen was short. About, oh, 2,000 words I think. I never quite got the pacing of those few chapters right, though I certainly stand by the progression of the two protagonists. I dunno, maybe I just feel like there aren't enough poké-protagonists with common sense
    I fear you may be disappointed if you're after erm

I can't really take on any more beta reading at present. As it is I'm reading for two stories
    Regarding the Capture Spear - as far as I recall it used to be part of a sub-plot about Josh not being able to pitch worth a damn, playing around the oddity that no-one seems to outright miss when throwing a Poké Ball. Josh being Josh, he was going to simply make a tool to solve the problem rather than constantly practice. I think I cut the sub-plot for space and repurposed the idea. Oh, hang on ... it's possible it may have been inspired by Pokémon Special
    Amazing o.o You really are a fan, and I bet you are a long time fan!. I am not gonna lie I just watched WWE and UFC since it's what airs there. >.>;
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

You a wrestling fun huh? :D Besides Hardy is there any other?
    I'll be sending you the repair bill costs if anything did break. :p

And I'm fine, how are you?
    Just cause an RP's start up has been posted doesn't mean you can't join, people jump in the middle of it a lot o fthe time it's just a matter of talking to the GM of said RP, but again it's your choice.
    *shrugs* it honestly depends on people but I honestly recommend joining other people's RPs :p people are most likely to join an RP of someone they've at least seen or heard of before or talked to or been in other RPs with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…