Recent content by JessicaTR

1. JessicaTR

Who Is The Best Pokegirl For Ash?

I would say Iris.There's something that clicks. :)
  2. JessicaTR

if you had to choose a favorite main character who would it be

Team Rocket! <3 All three of them have awesome interactions and have gone through maximum development.They make us laugh and cry.I love their Pokemon too. Iris:I know people will hate me for this but she is my favorite Pokegirl.I think she is determined,sarcastic,lively and tomboyish plus a...
  3. JessicaTR

Rocketshipping General Discussion

As much as I love this pairing, it becoming canon now would not be as exciting. I want it to get some build up in the anime and I would love them to show just how much Jessie and James care for each other. Or maybe we see that they do have feelings for one another but are too afraid to tell the...
  4. JessicaTR

Overrated/Underrated Pokemon Series

Some pokemon series get more love than they should and some get less love than they deserve.So in your opinion which Pokemon seasons or series are overrated/underrated?
  5. JessicaTR

Serena's Departure

Yeah.It's because Ash is completely oblivious to love and romance.Any shipping involving ten year old will never become canon.
  6. JessicaTR

Preview XY115: Serena Becomes Satoshi! The Strongest Pikachu Showdown!!

Oh really?This episode is going to be even worse than the dance episode in terms of Amourshipping.It's already canon that Serena loves Ash.So all her blushing and crushing isn't going to make any difference.This episode would have been considered as a major landmark of Amourshipping only if...
  7. JessicaTR

No problem. Actually the amour shipping thread here is not very active.So as this episode has a good potential for Amour,better discuss it there not here.I'm sorry if I sounded rude.
  8. JessicaTR

It's not the Amourshipping thread,I'm afraid.Better have this discussion in the shipping paradise section. Btw,for some reason I am unable to understand what's very exciting in this episode.Its very similar to the one in orange islands where Misty cures Ash and Tracey. Also the dressing of...
  9. JessicaTR

Most overrated and underrated Pokemon characters

In my opinion: Overrated: Misty;She is damn overrated.After Kanto,she was completely useless like a cardboard piece in the background.Maybe she gets all the love because she was the first female companion and a part of the original Trio. Serena: Don't get me wrong.She is isn't very bad.But her...
  10. JessicaTR

2015 Winter Awards: Winner's List - Now with Banners

Congratulations to all the deserving winners! :D
  11. JessicaTR

What's the cutest thing you've seen today?

Few minutes ago I was matching a Pokemon episode Holy Matrimony.The last reunion scene between Jessie and James was damn cute if you ask me. XD
  12. JessicaTR

So as the summary of the episode is out,there's really nothing much left to speculate.But it will be interesting to see whether Serena wins the battle or not.That's the only suspense left about this episode.I'm predicting Serena's win hehe. Or maybe Ash suddenly feels better(maybe Serena will...
  13. JessicaTR

Hello Everybody! :)

Thank you everyone!I am enjoying a lot here.The members are awesome and the mods are very friendly.I just wanted to thank everyone( before this thread gets closed) for making my stay here so special! :)
  14. JessicaTR

Haha,thank you!It's just a coincidence of course!Btw I can predict that Ash will not win the league. :p
  15. JessicaTR

Lol,I'm surprised myself.I don't live in Japan or something.I just made a guess and that came to be true. I'm looking forward to Serena using Pikachu to battle. :) (And the Amourshippers MAY look forward for some Amour hints).
Back
Top Bottom