Recent content by Jessie&James

1. J

Team Rocket fan club!

And here's a few more screens... Poor Meowth. XD
  2. J

Team Rocket fan club!

As Blackjack requested, some screens from the 9th movie trailer... Team Rocket make such cute divers. ^^
  3. J

Team Rocket fan club!

I love those motto pics, Kthleen, thought that was such a cute scene. And also on that episode, I thought Jessie shoulda kept that Smoochum. It looked cute in Jessie's arms alongside James with Manene, and it's been forever since Jessie's captured a new Pokémon too.
  4. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Hey everyone, sorry again for my absence, been bombarded with schoolwork and such. A big welcome from me to The Big Al, Jessie_Kohana_James, and Yggdrasill-sama. ^^ Neku, I love your coloring jobs, that Kaede one is awesome. I can help you out with the chibi TR scan, neku, hope the...
  5. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Sure, anytime, QuietDragon. I really liked that shot too. Sounds cool, Blackjack, I'll be sure to give it a read. ^_^ A few more shots from the Manene ep...
  6. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Well, I'm finally back from all my tech problems. ^_^ And hopefully it stays that way. I was thinking the same thing, Geodude. Wonder if it could mean anything? I also thought Jessie and Manene made a really good team, the hula scene was rather cute as was the ending scene with the two. Great...
  7. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Yep, just replied to ya now. :) Happy New Year from me too, guys! ^_^
  8. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Cool animation, QuietDragon. ;) Welcome back, neku. ^_^ Neat scans, too.
  9. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Sorry for not posting lately, been busy. :( Wow, the 8th movie looks awesome! The J&J scene near the end looks sad, poor J&J. I didn't realize James' diguise included a ponytail, if he would lose the glasses and moustace, I think he'd look pretty cute with that outfit. I too, love that...
  10. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Aww, what an *adorable* picture. ^_^ Cool icon, too.
  11. J

Team Rocket fan club!

That fanart is so cute. ^.^ And so is your icon, neku. Ooh, and I like that Master Quest cover, very cool. As for the 5th movie, don't know exactly what James said, but I didn't hear one mention of Rocketto-Dan or Giovanni at all.
  12. J

Review AG156: Usohachi and the Ninja School!!

Perhaps the preview's deceiving? In the Elekid episode's preview we saw glimspe of Phanpy, without the slightest inclination it was going to evolve. Anywho, I haven't seen the preview yet, but hopefully we do get some more of Brock and he does capture Bonsly.
  13. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Strange Jessie pic. ^^ I really liked' Claydol Big and Tall', we had lots of TR screentime, James and Chimecho cuteness, and Jessie, Meowth and Wobbuffet's funny costumes. ^_^
  14. J

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

You guys are lucky, the only shiny I've ever encountered and caught was the Red Gyarados. But I have run into a shiny, orange Latias during a Battle Tower battle and a shiny, blue-green Milotic in the Battle Pike, but of course I couldn't capture them. -_-;;
  15. J

Team Rocket fan club!

Congrats! I did, his girly voice was hysterical as was his 'Cold-hearted Claydol' line after being hit by it's Ice Beam.
Back
Top Bottom