J
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No xD but soon, it depends how long other people take to post as well.
    I don't either but I'm going to start restraining myself starting this monday.

Exactly xD

Well she's still part of Black Shadow and I'm planning on the Slayers meeting her at the tree.
    I know xD but I still feel bad for myself.

I was gonna do something at the Biotope but jsut because I like you I'm gonna skip that and have htem go to the island the tree is in.

Also are you still gonna be controlling Demeter.
    .....I feel dumb now *sulks*

I'm sorry but it would be too random at the point we're on xD but soon.
    THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FAILING XDDD IT'S TO TEACH YOU...though I shouldn't talk >>
    Yeah but like, how do I say this, they would never be able to face opponent's as storng as the A Division or be as strong as them.
    Plus they wouldn't be as special xD originally I wanted to do something like Master Mew's idea but I dropped that idea.

There are also members that don't belong to specific teams like Kevin and Aria who are cooks and just do requests with whatever,
    The Slayers themselves have become a lot more famous xD they're a huge topic on the Internet, the heroes of kids and the nightmare for parents due to their constant troublemaking and rule breaking. The guild itself has now gathered a total of about 40 members in it and has become one of the 10 most famous Guilds in the world after only 2 and a half years of being active.
    Well I wanted to give Tink some focus as well he's supporting but he still gets to fight and stuff.

Slit, he's still with the Slayers, he participated in the tournament with them remember, he and the rest of the Indigo Children formed the Indigo Division of the Slayers, he and the others were a great help during the Red Spiders fight to defend the people from Central City and hide them in the abandoned underground base while the fight subsided. When the group leaves they are the ones left in charge as they are sort of a B Division to the other's A Division.
    Yeah he's cool xD but he's more of a supporting role, I mean he can fight and hold himself well but he's in charge of making all the things go smootlhly with his machines.

No, they're also skill Users, Aria can cut through anything and Kevin can use a form of mix martial arts mixed with Life Energy.
    Tink is one of the new members that I control he's a cyborg/technopad he can control mechanical objects and reshape them as well as create new ones, he's taken charge of any type of technological developtment, he created the airship as well a new weapons for them and has worked on anything regarding technology and weaponry for the team.

Aria's a cook but she's fierce too along with Kevin.
    I'll tell you when you can enter but it's not now xD so you can just keep reading to know what's going on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom